A big shout out to Kirban!

bigballsbilly

Last week I ordered a few things online. Order came to around $110. That day I called to make sure they got the order. Pete assured me they did and that it might be a day or two to ship and he encouraged me to call later to find out. It took a few days for them to get the part and for it to ship. I spoke to Pete several times every day, and not once did he act like I was annoying or bothering him like most people do. In fact the morning the package did ship I called Pete and asked if he could throw a thermostat in the order also, I asked if they still have my credit card number on file . Pete replied not to worry about it, it's only an $8 part and he'd throw it in the box either way. Anyway today I got the order and there was the thermostat and I wasn't billed for it. It's small things like that that go along way, I will never order another part from anybody else if Kirban has it in stock.

Meanwhile the other two places I was considering ordering the parts from still haven't returned my phone calls.

Thank you Kirban for a job well done.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Kirban's is one of the good vendors. I've bought a lot of stuff from Dennis / Pete over the years & have always received great products & excellent service, never had any issues......Glad to hear your happy ending to the story, but.....hope you didn't throw Peter under the bus! :rolleyes:

I've purchased from most of the vendors here at one time or another and I have always got consistently good service from Kirbans. Top notch vendor for sure.

Next time just place your order and have faith that you will get what you ordered in a reasonable amount of time. I dont see the need to call everyday just to make sure your parts are being sent out. This is definitely one of those companies you can trust!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he kept telling me to call back later to find out the status. I wasn't pestering him.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app