9's on M/T Drag Radials/Bronze in Oil update

Well, I hope Steve posts some more details, but I saw three passes Sat at Cecil Co. He was worried about getting tossed for not being 9 sec legal so first pass was a 10.00 on the brakes, and I think a 6.7? 1/8 mile with the boost down just to check things out. Turned it up and went 6.16 in the 1/8 (10.3 on the brakes again) which would have been a 9.6. Dialed a 10.0 against Mike Pollack's 9.57 dial in the first round of Q16 and let it all hang out :). I think the boost was up to 30 in 3rd gear with a hard launch. Barely :)-)) broke out with a 9.38 at 150.something!! And you can't believe how great the engine compartment looks. Oh, John, the tta is a couple of weeks away from debuting.

I just checked the pictures out and saw the Crisafulli T. I was wondering how it went.

That has to be the baddest sleeper of all time. I just need to get them down here in it to run the 6.0 class at the big outlaw shootout.

They came down last year Dusty...Just didn't bring a car. I would like to see them put at least a 4 point in it for their safety.
135 was enough to scare me into a 6 point : )

It's got a 6 pt bar, 9", loop, and the sfi engine stuff, so I think it really just needs upgrading to a 10 pt cage.

I saw them at H'ville last year without a car. It does have a 6 point, it's painted maroon to match the interior so it's hard to see.

You look at the picture of it and it looks like a 12.50 car though. Who would think it'd go 150!!

Ohh..I didn't remember it having a bar when I saw it in Bristol a couple years back. Where did you see pictures of it Dusty?

The track was excellent on Sat. The 60' times were 1.50 on two too passes. On the last pass the eight was a 6.116 @119.64 and it went 9.387 @150.41. We were leaving at 4200 with 6lbs boost. Boost ranged from 25-28psi. I think the track would have held a harder launch. Time to upgrade too a cage and get a parachute. I had a great time. I have not seen some of the buick crowd (cotton, anderson, carl) in a while.

Steve C

congratulations Steve!!!

I need info in the TTA!!!!!!!! :cool:
Carl is just teasing me! ;)