97 Pontiac Gtp for sale

Turboboy

97 Pontiac Gtp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: 1997 pontiac grand prix gtp, 114,000 miles Dark green metallic exterior, interior is tan leather, 5 star high polished rims, Just detailed inside and out even the engine compartment, newer bridgestone tires with about 6000 miles on them, complete brake job with new rotors all the way around at 108,000 miles also new power steering rack at 108,000 also, new idler pulleys, new belts, new raiator hoses,new plugs and wires (ac delco), new coolant,new super charger fluid, has synthetic oil in motor and in trans, had new lower and upper intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets installed at about 110,000 , new fuel filter and pcv valve, rear three windows are tinted, Has remote start, Im sure there is more I have a list in the car with all the reciepts I will add some more later, asking 4600 obo.

Email me if you have any questions or if you would like to come see the car (it is located in lombard) jefffiene@comcast.net
You can see pictures at autotrader.com