96s injectors

supergn6

is their anybody out ther running 96s pounders in ther stock modded computer with a chip or extender i have 83s and extender extreme maybe i can get these and still use my singal 340 hotwired,any comments ??

Curious........how fast is your car?
I would think you run in the 140mph+ range to need 96lb inj's.

i know am i not that fast yet cheeseburger going to the track this weekend combo as follows 83s,new gtq74 three bolt turbo,steel ported heads ,214/210 billet roller,terry huston 3 inch down pipe,extender x treme for 83's and a double pumper red's coming,oh a 9/11 vilg 3400 convertor three inch exhaust hooker maxi flow mufflers,pte front mount,70mm kenne bell throttle body and bonnet.

I.M.O. you should be fine with the 83s, just make sure your tune is on the money...........Good Luck!

Pretty sure Laz/Roy are using 96lbers with the stock modded ECM and the MaxEffort-R chip.... Of course Roy's stock block car weighs 3435lbs and has run 9.45 @144mph so he needs them...

Yes, you absolutely can run the 96's with a stock modded ECM with the Extender extreme. I'm doing it with the MAF Translator and Spark Translator on a 274 Stage 2 motor. I would recommend, though, that you upgrade your fuel pump and maybe the lines. Do the math: 6X96=576 PPH which is more than the 340 is rated at (255 L/H?) Anyway, they can be run and actually made to idle, etc very well. In fact, I passed CA smog with them.

Wow Mac!!

That's quite a feat to be able to run 96's with the stock ECM and pass smog in CA. Who does your chips for you? ;)

Neal

Ahhhhh, yes.... Soon after I posted that I sez to meself, I should've given ol' Neal a plug for burning that first chip. So I sits meself down to do it, and lo and behold, I was too late. :eek:

Let me credit the modest genius behind the Brutal Six chip for the calibrations that led to the smog pass, as well as dammed good street manners. I've been running around with an Extender Extreme lately (which was the question originally asked,) but Neal's calibration hit it right on the button for the startup, and I may go back to it after all.

...and he does one heck of a safety wire job, too! :D :D :D

Thanks, Dude.