96 Powerstrok Turbo Diesel

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
Supercab 2wd Auto Ice cold a/c,ps,pw,pdl,cc Drive it anywhere as this thing runs like new.. I do not have a race car anymore and Do not need the towe rig..

Motor has 85k.. PO said the original owners wife ran the truck hot.. He put cardboard in front of the radiator for a quick warm up and she never took it off.. Older couple go figure..

Total on the truck is 225k... 2wd Automatic... Truck has a tow chip in it that makes 60 more rqhp and 140 tq and a KAnd N filter.. Oil is changed every 3 months in this truck with Rotella... It will pull your trailer with no problems at all. I pulled my buddies 32' race car trailer and his 69 Camaro with it and got 16 mpg on pretty much a flat road and hwy speeds of 65mph...

New tires and wheels, New Alt, new water pump and fan clutch, new belt tensioner and belt new brakes all the way around, new alignment and there was nothing to replace on the front end as it was all good.. Like I said this is my daily driver so I make sure it is very dependable... Oh and the a/c will freeze you out of it... The wife complains about it being to cold and we live in hot ass Ga.. Has Class4 hitch and 5 pin and 7 pin connector for trailer wiring.. Original paint and never wrecked..

Clear title in hand $8500 or trade for a turbo buick or typhoon

72309008Large.jpg

72309003Large.jpg

72309002Large.jpg

7509003Large.jpg

dang it I moved them to another phot on photbucket and now they are not showing up.. I will fix it...
It is a great truck.. i just don't need it as I am driving the Nissan everyday now..