96 Impala SS in St Louis

I'll see Jeff at our club meeting on Sunday and take some pics. It's a nice ride. If I would sell my 95 Vette, this SS would be in my garage. :biggrin:

Sounds like a nice car,just too many miles for me.

Hope you get it. Let us know.

Jeff, anything over 4,000 miles is too much for you. :biggrin:

Never did send pictures of the R, and I heard you sold it. Your gonna kick yourself in the arse in a few short years for doing that.

Did you see the '80 TTA that sold at BJ today for $63K?

Jeff, anything over 4,000 miles is too much for you. :biggrin:

Never did send pictures of the R, and I heard you sold it. Your gonna kick yourself in the arse in a few short years for doing that.

Did you see the '80 TTA that sold at BJ today for $63K?

You know it's funny. I was going to fly out to B-J just for that car. Figured it for 30-35K. Thank god I didn't make that trip.

I do regret selling the "R",but it went to a good home.(and he traded in a MUSEUM 93 Cobra to me which is not going anywhere).

Working on a new toy in the next week or two. I'll keep you posted.

You know it's funny. I was going to fly out to B-J just for that car. Figured it for 30-35K. Thank god I didn't make that trip.

I do regret selling the "R",but it went to a good home.(and he traded in a MUSEUM 93 Cobra to me which is not going anywhere).

Working on a new toy in the next week or two. I'll keep you posted.

Those 80 TTA's have been going up dramatically the past year, which bodes well at some point for your 89. I am still amazed they are this strong. The engine was a complete slug. I was going to buy a 10,000 original mile one three years ago until I drove it, very unimpressed. Now I can kick myself in the butt, could have bought it for $9500.

OK, your R had 60 miles on it, wasn't that a museum quality?

Did you see that WE4 from BJ last year is on the list for this years Scottsdale auction.