96 Dodge Cummins dually

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
Considering selling my 96 Dodge dually extended cab (no back doors). This is a big black towing beast it made 350 HP and 850 ft lbs on the chassis dyno before the latest work. The motor has 6000 miles on the complete rebuild including a brand new block from cummins, new cam, fresh reman head, rings and bearings, oil pump etc. of course. The truck is a 5 spd manual with a aftermarket underdrive unit and 3.55 final drive ratio. With the new motor it gets 22 to 23 miles per gallon at 80 mph and will improve once the motor breaks in a little more. It has 6 new BFG tires on it, other new parts include new radiator, shut off valve, tie rods etc. The only known negitive is the AC is not working but I am looking into it.

I drive this thing 500 miles or more every weekend 1250 miles last weekend and I am looking for a small car to replace it with. The motor alone is worth $7000 and the truck is nice asking $10500 Dave daveunderpressure at gmail or 502 727 5960

Dodge

2 or 4 wheel drive? :confused: Who did the engine work, clutch, pics, more info please!

Sorry my bad it is 2 wheel drive, I will check on the clutch I think it was a center force the motor was built by Ron Smith at Precision Performance in Fairmount Indiana (765 948 5097) he has done most of the maintanance and upgrades on the truck over the years. He is cummins certified and the top mechanic at Indy's UPS fleet. I have owned the truck a little over a year bought it from a good friend who bought it new. I will work on pictures tomorrow if the weather is nice. Give me a call or an email I will answer anything I know.

Man If I could sell my GN for $15000 I'de be all over that I need a good tow rig.. any pics