95Z Black with T-Tops and 6-speed

Kyle F

Addicted to Boost
95 Z28 Black W/Black Leather. T-Tops and 6-speed. 114,000 Miles… runs and Shifts great. Wanting to sell it so I can get a 4X4 truck.

The Good: Car has Moroso Cold Air Kit, Vortec Elbow, SLP Air Foil, NGK Plugs, Nitrous Works Adjustable wet Shot system with NOS Purge kit (Out of drivers side hood vent). Hurst Shifter, Eldlebrock Strut Tower Brace, Spohn Pan Hard Rod, and Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back with Polished tips. The stereo consists of Kicker Components up front in the door (Tweeter Door mounted, woofer is factory location w/baffle), Kicker Components rear co-axially mounted, and MTX Steal sub. Controlled by a Kenwood Head Unit with Sirius.

The Bad: Paint is very shinny with Chrome color shifting emblems, but had rock/sand specs on front bumper. The clear coat has faded a bit on the rear spoiler, and some wear on the drivers seat and the exhaust system makes a slight rattle at low RPMs as it bumps against the bottom of the car, but not audible to passers by.

Selling for $6000.
Email kmfelts@nissinbrake.com
kfelts@prepaidlegal.com
teletubbie98_99@yahoo.com
Phone 423-838-2284

Will try to get pictures on the next nice day we have in the Chattanooga TN area.
Probably will Ebay the car in 2 or 3 weeks.

Should have pics tomorrow, weather should break. I hav eto drive it over to where i work so I can use the 6Mega Pixle Camera.

I am considering trades for a 4X4 as well.