93 GMC Typhoon #936

skipztt

1993 GMC Typhoon #936

* Black/Grey cladding
* 93,xxx. (if i remember right)

Ive owned this truck since July of 2006. When i first got it, it wouldnt idle for the life if itself, but my love of turbo cars and having something different, made me buy it. This truck has been my daily driver every Spring, Summer and some Fall. It was stored in the winter, in a heated garage, like it is currently. I bought this truck to drive.. not sit in the garage. The truck isnt perfect, it has it flaws and such, but i drove it, it didnt sit.

I drove the truck everywhere. I never beat on it,I just cruised it. I would not be scared to drive it to Florida or Cali. Ive never taken it to the track surprisingly.. and there are 4 within 2 hours from me..lol. It gets the normal "syty" maintence.. new cap, plugs (ur6's or ur5's), wires rotor and fuel filter. Its had the ignition module (under the cap) replaced. It has a STOCK chip in it. Though i do have a ATR pitbull chip, that will go with the truck.

Every winter i tried to do something new to it. 1st winter I made a 3" downpipe for it. Its just mild steel, but it is painted with high temp silver paint. The downpipe is 2 pieces. there is a S.S. v-band clamp joining the 2 pieces. it also has a cutout on it, which I made also (see pic). the exhaust is a full 3" all the way back. it has no cat, but theres a borla muffler on it.

Ive replaced the upper and lower intake gaskets, all vac lines.. though i would of boughten the GP on the silicon kit, if i could do it all over again. The Upper and Lower intake, TB, Upper IC all got painted silver with a high temp clear, also painted the "syclone" red. It has a REAL HKS SSQV bov on it, with a Stainless steel up-pipe.

The interior is pretty decent. there are no tears in the seats (93 fatmans), the back seat is just dusty in the pics.. cause nooone sits back there. i have a grey "Typhoon" embroidered (sp?) dash mat for it. i got it casue the dash on it is kinda warped and someone at some point before me, must of had a sticker on the dash. Whoever removed it, left a "sticky" leftover on the dash. So i got the mat to hide it. Plus it looks better anyway lol. There is a tripple pillar pod on the truck. The guages are Autometer Carbon Fiber Gauges 2 1/16".. Boost, Air /fuel, Fuel pressure. there is also a Blitz turbo timer in the over head console. I never gotten around to hooking it up. All the gauges work, it doesnt have the "mysterious wiper thing" (learned that from sy2206). it has pioneer speakers in it, which got some bump lol.

The "check engine light" does come on. it always pulls the egr code, which i have erg deleted. Ys i do have datamaster for it and i have a Moates USB ALDL cable. I do have the stock rims, stock DP and stock up-pipe.

* Corvette Grand Sports 17x9.5" 17x11" (has BFG Drag Radials all around. 275 in front, 315 in the rear)
* 2" fiberglass cowl hood
* Roof rack delete
tripple pillar pod (boost, fuel pressure-not hooked up, and air fuel- they are all carbon fiber guages)
* "Typhoon" dash pad- Grey
* ATR Aux IC
* Aluminum upgraded lower IC (DutchTY GP)
* Surflo pump hot wired
* 3/4" IC line
* 3" DP custom made (3" exhaust all the way out back, borla muffler)
* HKS SSQV Bov and Polished Hardpipe
* 255 pump in the tank
* Bosch AFPR
* New Vac lines
* ERG Delete plate
* Upgraded Front drive shaft/Propshaft Also with custom chromoly Drive shaft loops.
* Blitz Turbo Timer
* Datamaster
* Moates ALDL cable USB

asking $8000 obo, possible trade

pic of when first purchased

ty.jpg

these pics taken JAN 13 2010

IMG00181-20100113-1633.jpg

IMG00182-20100113-1633.jpg

IMG00183-20100113-1634.jpg

IMG00184-20100113-1634.jpg

IMG00178-20100113-1629.jpg

IMG00177-20100113-1629.jpg

IMG00160-20100113-1623.jpg

IMG00161-20100113-1623.jpg

IMG00162-20100113-1623.jpg

thanks.

no ive never taken it to the track. there is even 4 within 2 hours of me lol.

it runs pretty good, i dont really beat on it that much. but it will surprise people at the light ;)

I live in Medina, OH, how far is that from you? I would like to bring my mechanic to take a look at it.. plz call or text 440-409-8566. I don't come here very often.

all pms replied to.

i have a deal pending, but its not a sure thing yet. still open to trades. what do you got?? lol