93 Chip for 009's

vader t

Come on guys, I know someone has got to have a street chip for some 009's lying around they would like to turn into some cash? I'd like to get a RA chip but any will do. Let me know quick, cause my TA is going to be tired of running around on a 107 chip and 94 octane :tongue: Thanks, Justin

i will look tomorrow. i think i have a Conleys mine mag for 009s. let you know tommorrow. jeremy

I have 4 chips I need to get rid of. They were made by Joe Lubrant for my old 009's. 1 race, 2 street(93), 1 modified(more boost/fuel at the top, anti-stall).

looking for $65 shipped in the lower 48 for all 4 chips.

These are for the 86-87 ECM

I think i got an 009 armstrong one, pretty sure i never opened it paid 75 and will take 50 shipped if it is still there . I will check it out in the morning if that helps?

Think I still have my TT Street Chip...burned for 009's, Te-44, stock block/heads and a 3k stall...

I have two 009 chips one street 21deg then 20 deg timing from turbotweak and a RA 100 race chip 26deg timeing no forced lockup like some of his race only chips i found the timming a bit high for pump gas but you could maybe use it for street ill sell both for $40 e mail me if interested Galoush@hotmail.com