92 Mustang 5.0 Coupe with Turbo kit

factoryboosted

Small list of what i can remember. All parts listed are less than 3 years old, and have less than 100 miles.

Body- 92 Bimini Blue Coupe, was repainted less than 3 years ago. Fender has
a small scratch on top. I still have the paint to touch it up. Needs a clean up, but still looks good.

Interior- Black cloth. Looks good needs some cleaning. Has oil and temp gauges in Gauge Cage, boost gauge on “A” pillar, and an Innovate Motorsports wideband a/f meter. Power windows and locks. CD player.
Rear- 8.8 with new track-loc, 327 gears, superior 31 spline axles. Has a whine, needs a spool. Lakewood rears. I have a set of adjustable uppers and lowers that need to be installed, as well as new sub frame connectors.

Front- Qa1 tubular k-member, tubular a-arms, Lakewood adj coilovers, Unisteer manual steering kit.

Engine-306, forged dss blower pistons,Main girdle, new bearings,plugs etc.. AFR 185s, 1.7 roller rockers, e-cam, chomemoly pushrods, roller lifters,Systemax intake,42# injectors, sct ba 2800 mass air, Aeromotive fpr with boost referance,new motorsports balancer,Moroso 7qt pan.. etc. Also included complete new Aeromotive fuel system (a1000 fuel pump, braided lines, sump tank, regulator, fittings, and filters). Not installed. New alternator, fab valve covers with breathers. 3 inch bullet Y'ed into factory 2.5 inch tailpipes.

Quicktime turbo kit, with upgraded Precision PT6776, running 7psi, still on wastegate spring.

Tranny- New, Redneck c-4, with custom 3200 stall, reverse pattern, and trans brake, quarterstick shifter mounted in stock location. Motorsport aluminum driveshaft with brute force u-joints, new sfi approved flywheel.etc
Wheels and Tires- Centerline Warriors 15x4 with new 165/15's and 15x8.5 with new 26x10.5 ET streets.
Car was tuned at 4000 RPM. Put down 486 RWHP, before scattering old trans. With a better tune car should easily go over 500 RWHP.

Asking $13500 obo/trade

Call 270-735-5202 or email maralthom@netscape.net for pics.

found something I am wanting, need this gone. Price dropped to 9500. THis will include everything listed as well as another set of gears, new weatherstripping, new emblems, and 2 5.0 longblocks. Car is also now power steering with new pump, tie rod ends and polished brackets.