91 GTA $1500 in NC

RussellinNC

Car lover!!!!!!!!!!!
Got the body for sale now. Took the engine and trans out last week. Keeping the wheels and tires.

$1500 for the 91 Pontiac GTA body. Clear title,Hotchkis susp,3:73 Posi disc brake rear end,New brakes,Aluminum drivershaft,Nice headers,Flowmaster exhaust,K&N filter,CD Player.

Will give the buyer all the stuff that was on the front of the engine,P/S pump,A/C,Brkts,etc

Make a race car or take your wrecked/rusted out car and put the driveline in this one.

Ponattack1@aol.com for pics
704-682-3057
Statesville,NC

Thanks
Russ:cool:

ill send you some pictures later tonight if possible. i dont think i can trade for the car though. im running out of space to keep my own cars. Would you be interested in just buyin the truck? ill put some pictures on the thread of it for sale. its on here if you want to look it up. im going to Bowling green friday so i could haul it down there possibly if your going.

ill send you some pictures later tonight if possible. i dont think i can trade for the car though. im running out of space to keep my own cars. Would you be interested in just buyin the truck? ill put some pictures on the thread of it for sale. its on here if you want to look it up. im going to Bowling green friday so i could haul it down there possibly if your going.

Uh.....:confused: Thank You but im not interested.:rolleyes: