'91 GMC Syclone #1149 of 2995

moparkid

1991 GMC Syclone. #1149 of 2995 built.

Exterior - The exterior of this truck is quite solid, and has been repainted by the previous owner. The sheet metal is in excellent shape with no dents, dings, etc. There are some minor stone chips in the hood and cowl panel, but this is a vehicle that is only driven during the summer months. There is one deep scratch in the B-Pillar of the cab on the passenger side that has been touched up. The black paint is not faded, and this vehicle is polished and waxed regularly, approximately 2-3 times per summer. The tailgate decals were not re-installed after the repaint was done. The box of the truck is solid and has a Herculiner bedliner installed. The spare tire is also underneath the tonneau cover, which is manufactured by LeBra. All ground effects are intact and in good condition. The wheels are the original Syclone wheels and are fitted with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires, P245/50r16 BSW. The underside of the truck could use some additional cleaning, but as stated earlier this vehicle is driven on a regular basis during the summer months. The frame is solid though there is some slight surface only rust. The floorpans, cab corners, etc. are in excellent condition. I have also included hi-res pictures of the undercarriage.

Interior - The interior is stock with the exception of an aftermarket AM/FM/CD Player installed. The original radio is included with the auction sale of this Syclone. Interior features include power windows and locks, bucket seats, center console with floor shift, full gauges with tach and boost gauge, air conditioning (converted to R134a, but needs to be recharged), and much more standard equipment included with a Syclone.

Drivetrain - The Syclone has 85,000 original miles on the truck, but only 12,000 miles on a rebuilt engine. To my knowledge, the transmission and transfer case are original and have never been rebuilt. The transmission shifts excellent and the Syclone is dream to drive!

Many items have been replaced due to maintenance schedules and/or needed replacement. The list is as follows:

*Engine rebuilt January 2007

*Intercooler Pump January 2007

*Front brakes August 2006

*New ECM August 2007 (also have spare ECM that goes with the truck)

*New fuel pump March 2007

*New Fuel tank August 2006

*Tonneau cover installed September 2007

*New Spark Plugs March 2009

*Alignment July 2009

*New Leaf Springs March 2009

*New Reman Alternator September 2008

*New muffler and tailpipes August 2006

*HD Radio/CD player installed June 2007

*Hurculiner bedliner installed August 2009

*Transmission and differentials serviced within the last year

Other notable items regarding this 1991 GMC Syclone include a GMC Syclone service manual, Syclone parts catalog, and a Syclone service highlights manual. The truck also has a clear Wisconsin title. Also have a folder full of reciepts for this truck!

If you have any questions that have not been answered above, feel free to email or call 608-212-7234 or 608-332-1568. Leave a message if your call is not answered and your call will be returned.

Truck is located near Mt. Horeb, WI. It's also advertised on Craigslist and Ebay.

$12000 obo

My buddy wants to sell this truck asap. He just picked up a '99 Z28 to play with, so he said $9800 firm for the Syclone :cool:

very nice truck. If I was in the states I would be all over that! I hope I can still see something like this when I get back in the states in September.

What mods does it have? Have you ever ran it on the track? How many owners has it had? Any accidents? how far are you from an airport? Thanks