ARP head Studs
All new upper gaskets/seals
Black ceramic coated turbo and manifold/ O2 housing
Optima Red top battery
Limited Slip rear
Good paint
Clear title
everything works inside and out that i can tell
The story is this car was put into a ditch in Aug. 96, and parked. It bent the suspension up and ripped the exhaust off. I picked it up 2 months ago, and replaced both subframes, rebuilt the head and put all new stuff on it. The trans shifts very good with no grinding, good syncros. Also the car has no rust on it anywhere that i can find, it is cherry. On the body, one trim peice in front of the passenger rear wheel is missing from the accident as well, otherwise all lights work, drives good, and has really good power.

This comes with a 92 GSX shell i have and every DSM part i can find around here as well, if you want it. 3 of the original Talon rims, one is bent. Car has the rims off the Eclipse on it at the moment, but also will include the 17" rims along with it.
Only things needed are an alignment, exhaust, and tires for the 17" rims
First person with $3200 can come get it, if you think thats too much, give me an offer. It runs and drives very well. My number is 804-731-5691, call anytime, car is located on MN/ND border.
I will post up pics tomorrow as the net is really slow tonight, LMK if your interested.
Gary

Interested. Curious why you picked it up 2 months ago, fixed it, and now getting rid of it? Planned on a quick sale all along?

Would be nice to buy within the Buick community.

FWD or AWD?

TSi's are AWD.

Not all of them... but anyways I can see in the pix that this one is AWD.

How much of the exhaust needs to be replaced? Everything after the turbo?

Car looks pretty clean. Considering the potential cost of replacing the exhaust, repairing the "removed emissions", tires, and having to locate/purchase that missing trim piece, I'd be inclined to offer a little less than you're looking for. But I'm still interested.

Get back to me about what exactly I need to replace on the exhaust.

hey

would you be interested in selling one of the wheel out of the stock set?

i have a 91 tsi turbo and in need of a wheels