9 year old gets in trouble for a 2 inch toy gun

Stupid @$$ people never cease to amaze me. That "principal" needs to be removed. She obviously sucks at her job. And I would personally love to see the parents of the child get a HUGE payday from this. Maybe then people would take notice and replace these idiots out there in positions they have no business filling.

Stupid @$$ people never cease to amaze me. That "principal" needs to be removed. She obviously sucks at her job. And I would personally love to see the parents of the child get a HUGE payday from this. Maybe then people would take notice and replace these idiots out there in positions they have no business filling.

true:wink:

And to think, back in 1985 in grade school, I brought a toy gun to school that was probably 3 times as big, all that happened was the teacher took it away and I never got it back.

In the mid 80's we brought our shot guns into the school for hunters education. What is this world coming to? Pretty soon using the word gun in school will be like saying bomb in the airport.

why not hand out plastic toy bullet proof vests to level the playing field :D

I wonder if he's exposing anyone to harmful radiation with his homemade radar gun?

Some school personnel are out of control. A friend of ours here in G'ville (we are overun with over the top liberal idiots) has a daughter (age 11) with ashma. Some teacher confiscated the inhaler for a couple hours until the school nurse returned and explained she knew the child carried it. The girl called her mom who arrived at the same time as the nurse and she raised cain in the principals office. Somehow the fact she carried it never got put in her file in the front office. I would error on the side of caution and let het keep it just in case. Morons!

I looked at a position for the federal gov't in Ely Nevada a couple of years back and I was told the high school there has a shooting club. Bring your trigger locked gun to school and it gets locked up until the members go to the range.

Mikey

Devil's advocate time.

And I would personally love to see the parents of the child get a HUGE payday from this.

Can't agree with this part. I don't know what shes going to file suit about. At best she could start the process to have the Principal removed (I dont see any civil rights violations here, no unusual punishment was reported or alleged). A comment like she made only shows an extreme level of ignorance and low class. She only wants to line her pockets with a free payday. Interesting note, my son and his buddy are Lego crazy and although are 11 now (and playing Modern warfare 2) they have never brought Legos to play with in school. Maybe we should take a look at the home because if they emphasized school is for learning and not for playing Legos then this would have never been an issue.