9 sec TSM project car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
Asking price is reduced to 17,000

Raced this car in the TSM series a few years ago. It still stands in the top 5 fastest passes in TSM.

Currently the engine is broke. The crank rotates but the camshaft does not. I havve not hade time to investigate it. The timing chain or a the key way have broke.
Here is a list of some of the componets of the engine.
249 cubic inch engine.
109 bolck .020 over

Lifter bores precisely bored and sleeved with bronze bushings
Block is cryogenically treated with girdle installed (other special work to be explained to buyer)
RJC girdle and ARP main studs
3 Billet main caps
K1 wide journal rods
DLS wide journal crank
Pistons (light weight racing/ w heavy duty pins)
BHJ balancer & JW sfi fly wheel
Custom DLS aluminum racing oil pan
DLS external Oiling system (special stuff to be explained to buyer)
System 1 Large remote mounted oil filter system
Solid roller Comp Cam (secret grind, buyer will receive cam card)
Comp Cam solid roller lifters (custom off set for GN1R heads)
GN1R heads
fully ported
Ferrera valves
beryllium seats
Titanium retainers
Large ISKY racing springs (seat pressure explained to buyer)
T&D (stage two style) shaft mount rocker system
3/8 custom push rods
ARP head studs (special stuff to be explained to buyer)
Stock intake manifold ported by Champion
Precession turbo polished air intake manifold

96lb hour injectors
MSD distributer
TA valve covers powder coated black
Kenny Bell stainless headers

Custom 3.5 stainless steel down pipe (built by Brian Cotton)
innovative progate- wastegate

Aeromotive Pro series fuel pump and filters
5 gallon fuel cell in trunk

10 LB fire bottle in trunk
spray nozzles onto driver’s feet, two onto the engine, and one onto the fuel cell
Simpson parachute
Hurst shifter
Please contact with me any questions. The car was tuned by Cal Hartline and we have never had it above 27 PSI. With a little work this car would be ready to be extremely competittive again.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 617
Smokin deal is right! I have seen this car in action several times and it is set up right. I have one of the best pictures of this car launching at an 1/8th mile track nearby and it is just smooth.....wheels up straight, wheels down straight.... I would love to have a car set up that way. If I was in the market and didn't mind sleeping in it, I'd buy it myself. :)

Please message me im interested if still availible curious on rear diff and cage etc.. thanks

Super deal even with a damaged engine ,it cost a small fortune to build a car like this ,turn down the boost and run high 10s all day....LOL

The car has interior in it complete .This car is a GEM ....unfortunate he is selling it.Car is in the Northern IND area I believe

Sam I apologize in advance if this is not a photo of the car your selling but I am pretty sure it is, this was BG 2009.

BG 2009 090.jpg

Well looks like its got ttops in the photo..but wheel stand cant really tell.are you open to cash offers or you firm on price?

Status
Not open for further replies.