9 sec. Stage II for sale/trade

Don't need one, would like to have one. Send me a PM or email and your best offer on a trade and we will go from there. If we could get a little closer we might be able to do something. Thanks, Drew

so you dont need a 68 camaro then

Yo Guys I Know This Car Well, I Was There When This Car Was Being Put Together, And Its Had A Ton Of Money Spent On It, With The Best Of Everything. Its Nasty Fast, Drew Is A Picky Bitch, And I Know The Time It Took To Put This Car Together, And The Endless Cash Flow. Try To Build One Any Cheaper. Its Not Possible. Iv Owned 50 Or So Turbo Buicks, And This Indeed Is The Fastest One Iv Sit My Ass In.

Steve, thanks for the kind words. Drew

Yo Guys I Know This Car Well, I Was There When This Car Was Being Put Together, And Its Had A Ton Of Money Spent On It, With The Best Of Everything. Its Nasty Fast, Drew Is A Picky Bitch, And I Know The Time It Took To Put This Car Together, And The Endless Cash Flow. Try To Build One Any Cheaper. Its Not Possible. Iv Owned 50 Or So Turbo Buicks, And This Indeed Is The Fastest One Iv Sit My Ass In.

Guys, I had decided to keep my car, but Bristol isn't hardly running any bracket races this year and I don't have the time to travel this year. Complete details listed on racing junk. Just click here:

Race Ads | For Sale: 1986 Buick Grand National Stage II 9 second

There are several pictures and a couple videos listed here. Remember, I will accept any REASONABLE OFFER!!! I will also accept trades on other turbo buicks, muscle cars, corvettes ect... plus cash up or down. Thanks, Drew

is this FEAR from conleys?