9 sec. Stage II for sale/trade

65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
Guys, I had decided to keep my car, but Bristol isn't hardly running any bracket races this year and I don't have the time to travel this year. Complete details listed on racing junk. Just click here:

Race Ads | For Sale: 1986 Buick Grand National Stage II 9 second

There are several pictures and a couple videos listed here. Remember, I will accept any REASONABLE OFFER!!! I will also accept trades on other turbo buicks, muscle cars, corvettes ect... plus cash up or down. Thanks, Drew

Holy Crap, i've never seen a video of a windshield crack in progress!! you can actually hear it spreading!!! monster car btw!

FWIW..If I didn't have my Car. I would of taken this car off your hands Months ago..
Worth every penny for those who know..

Good Luck..:)

If you are in a good nitrous car or something that will run a 1.2 60 ft. Looked at the time slips last night and the information I provided was correct. Car pulls strong up top, Drew

118 in the 1/8th? That's 5.70-80 territory..

Drew, good luck with the sale. Hang in there brother and some lucky buyer will come along soon.

flip

Flip, thank for the kind words. I am in no big hurry as I like this car. I just hate to see such a fine piece of equipment just sitting in the garage when I don't have the time to enjoy it. I'm sure someone will come along with the right money and they will get a heck of a deal. Drew

Drew, good luck with the sale. Hang in there brother and some lucky buyer will come along soon.

flip

118 in the 1/8th? That's 5.70-80 territory..
exactly...... what did the car 60'?? 330'?? i figured it to be faster in the 1/8th.Not trying to discredit by no means .....I am actually interested in a car of this type but want something in the high 5 sec range.........this car has all the right combo for that i would think....or no??

This car runs consistent 1.40-1.41 60's not so sure on the 330'. I don't have any problems with anyone asking questions as I have the time slips and the videos. There is no discredit what-so-ever. Maybe the car should be faster in the eigth, but this is what it runs. I built a turbo mustang for a fellow last year that runs 6.20's @ 128 in the 1/8 and runs 9.30's @ 153 in the 1/4 but only runs 1.40 60's. You folks need to understand that every vehicle is different due to different setups. There are no cookie cutter times. The turbo cars run strong MPH with weaker ET's and the nitrous and blower cars seem to run better ET's and less MPH. I have a buddy with a nitrous car that runs 5.40's @ 115 in the 1/8 and 9.50's @ only 130 ish. mph car runs 1.0 60's. You tell me???? This car could be much faster on both ET and MPH, but doesn't have the laps on it to get it dialed in yet. Thanks, Drew

exactly...... what did the car 60'?? 330'?? i figured it to be faster in the 1/8th.Not trying to discredit by no means .....I am actually interested in a car of this type but want something in the high 5 sec range.........this car has all the right combo for that i would think....or no??

This car runs consistent 1.40-1.41 60's not so sure on the 330'. I don't have any problems with anyone asking questions as I have the time slips and the videos. There is no discredit what-so-ever. Maybe the car should be faster in the eigth, but this is what it runs. I built a turbo mustang for a fellow last year that runs 6.20's @ 128 in the 1/8 and runs 9.30's @ 153 in the 1/4 but only runs 1.40 60's. You folks need to understand that every vehicle is different due to different setups. There are no cookie cutter times. The turbo cars run strong MPH with weaker ET's and the nitrous and blower cars seem to run better ET's and less MPH. I have a buddy with a nitrous car that runs 5.40's @ 115 in the 1/8 and 9.50's @ only 130 ish. mph car runs 1.0 60's. You tell me???? This car could be much faster on both ET and MPH, but doesn't have the laps on it to get it dialed in yet. Thanks, Drew

yea i guess that is what i was getting at "there should be alot left in it i would think" super nice car.....also that 5.40 car i bet it is real real light with not a big power plant...am i right??

You are spot on my friend. Mild Small block, lots of nitrous, 2400 lbs. I really think my car has some 9.30's in the upper 140MPH range pases in it, but that is speculation. I am only telling what I know it has done and I'll save the bench racing for all my local buddies lol. Thanks again, Drew

yea i guess that is what i was getting at "there should be alot left in it i would think" super nice car.....also that 5.40 car i bet it is real real light with not a big power plant...am i right??