9-SEC Monte Carlo SS (street/show/race)

cgamino

1986 Monte Carlo SS mint in and out. Cert. 8.5 chassis 10.5 tire, best run 8.60 159 1.24 60ft., Best of everything, mark williams, 40-sline gun drilled axles,4-wheel wilwood brakes, MSD everything, barry grant, 7-al, multi step msd, autometer gauges, 20-gal fuel cell, 2- alt. redtop battery's, welds with new MT's, lots more.... SBC in car right now, ran 9's with 150 shot, 10's on motor. Street pump gas, Built by motor tech performance. Trades welcome.no BS $18,000 or trade for modded GN. Must be streetable also.

Full Street (plated/clear title) power windows, tilt,ect.
Seller Phone Number: 7346931692 or email tgamino@yahoo.com (I have a ton of pics.)

Looking for a real nice/modded streetable GN.

Attachments

• 100_2288.jpg
    100_2288.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 710
  • 100_2229.jpg
    100_2229.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 696
  • monte.jpg
    monte.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 703
9-sec Monte SS

Looking for a trade on a GN or T-type? Need back seat for kids, modded would be nice. Let me know what you have. Thanks

My professional opinion about this car! Thanks.

Hi to all. Just a little heads up for all of you. I have seen this car in person, I am a body shop manager and noticed few major flaws. Just want everyone to know my professional opinion.. and take from it what you will it is just a fair warning. Just drove over 800 miles round trip to see this car and here is what I discovered. Stated in an e-mail "car is rust free and professionally built, one of the nicest in town"
~the car has some rust bubbles started on the deck lid seam area near the lower rt side.
~the wheel lip on both rear quarter panels have been rolled in and the paint is broken off, at the point of rusting soon if not taken care of.
~the door gaps in both front door to fenders are off quite a bit as though the frame is tweaked.
~there is a dent in the passanger door as stated by the owner
~there is 10+ dents in the drivers door NOT mentioned by the owner.

My only guess is that the photos posted are from over 3-5 years ago. I dont like bashing other peoples car but this guy will not tell the truth about his Monte. Yes it does appear as though the engine and drive line are stout. But can we be sure? Chassis looks nice.

Hi to all. Just a little heads up for all of you. I have seen this car in person, I am a body shop manager and noticed few major flaws. Just want everyone to know my professional opinion.. and take from it what you will it is just a fair warning. Just drove over 800 miles round trip to see this car and here is what I discovered. Stated in an e-mail "car is rust free and professionally built, one of the nicest in town"
~the car has some rust bubbles started on the deck lid seam area near the lower rt side.
~the wheel lip on both rear quarter panels have been rolled in and the paint is broken off, at the point of rusting soon if not taken care of.
~the door gaps in both front door to fenders are off quite a bit as though the frame is tweaked.
~there is a dent in the passanger door as stated by the owner
~there is 10+ dents in the drivers door NOT mentioned by the owner.

My only guess is that the photos posted are from over 3-5 years ago. I dont like bashing other peoples car but this guy will not tell the truth about his Monte. Yes it does appear as though the engine and drive line are stout. But can we be sure? Chassis looks nice.

good looking out for every one jjrp57 thanks

monte ss

Well, I was not going to lower myself to this idiot JJRP57's level, but I must clearify this. I have no idea who this guy is, he was not part of the deal nor had anything to do with this deal. I agreed to meet and trade this car for a GN (which I never seen) with a guy on this site (not this guy)! After 30 phone conversations, 35 emails, 50 pics, including videos of my car. A trade agreement was set and the meeting spot was in Chicago. I drove 5hrs. there and the buyer did not even meet me face to face. He instead looked over my car at 2am in the dark parking lot of a Hotel, and decided then that he wished not to do the deal. I can understand that some deals just do not work, however I can not understand JJRP57 on my post with his BS. I am sure other's would not wish guys like JJRP57 who have no interest or money to trash there items on this forume. Thanks

My responce to you Chris!!

Guys and gals, what it boils down to is this... you all know my profession now and I have stated what I saw on the body of this car. I also said the engine looks to be stout, but I have now Idea about this kind of stuff. It is true we looked at the car at 1AM and the only light was the parking lot lights, moon, and our flashlights. But that would probably be better for this car. I cant imagine what it looked like in the sun light! The only way to clear the air here and see if I am the fool would be for Chris to post up some current photos of this car. Close up shot of the decklid on the lower right hand corner and Chris why dont you show the seam as well right there. Then a straight on side shot of the car showing a close up shot of the fender to door gaps on both sides. Then show the lips of both rear quarter panels where they are rolled and the "bare" metal is showing. You should also include the date on your camera or better yet hold up a newspaper... If I am lying about your car I am sorry.... but you still have not yet denied what I have said.. If I offended you by looking out for my cousin who was trading a "near mint" GN, then I am sorry! CHRIS, SHOW US THE PICS THAT I MENTIONED AND PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE. In closing, is the car worth the 10k that BIG88 offered??? I am not sure, maybe the drive line. But again that is not my department! Thanks TurboBuick for the nice site. And true I dont have a pile of cash to put down for a nice GN. But I have my fair share of other brand nice cars!! Thanks! Jason. so for chris and his rude comments I give you a big THUMBS DOWN!

1986 Monte Carlo SS mint in and out. Cert. 8.5 chassis 10.5 tire, best run 8.60 159 1.24 60ft., Best of everything, mark williams, 40-sline gun drilled axles,4-wheel wilwood brakes, MSD everything, barry grant, 7-al, multi step msd, autometer gauges, 20-gal fuel cell, 2- alt. redtop battery's, welds with new MT's, lots more.... SBC in car right now, ran 9's with 150 shot, 10's on motor. Street pump gas, Built by motor tech performance. Trades welcome.no BS $18,000 or trade for modded GN. Must be streetable also.

Full Street (plated/clear title) power windows, tilt,ect.
Seller Phone Number: 7346931692 or email tgamino@yahoo.com (I have a ton of pics.)

Looking for a real nice/modded streetable GN.

I need to also include the fact that in his multiple e-mails he says the car is, mint in and out no rust at all very straight and professionally done, one of the best in this area.

Well, I was not going to lower myself to this idiot JJRP57's level, but I must clearify this. I have no idea who this guy is, he was not part of the deal nor had anything to do with this deal. I agreed to meet and trade this car for a GN (which I never seen) with a guy on this site (not this guy)! After 30 phone conversations, 35 emails, 50 pics, including videos of my car. A trade agreement was set and the meeting spot was in Chicago. I drove 5hrs. there and the buyer did not even meet me face to face. He instead looked over my car at 2am in the dark parking lot of a Hotel, and decided then that he wished not to do the deal. I can understand that some deals just do not work, however I can not understand JJRP57 on my post with his BS. I am sure other's would not wish guys like JJRP57 who have no interest or money to trash there items on this forume. Thanks

It was in the parking lot next door to yours, you could have stopped in and looked at it, instead you drove by and went to the corner gas station, so we left.. At the marriot where you were, we were in the bus parking when we looked your car over. So we could not stay there. And what was the comment on the phone of "YOU BETTER NOT LET ME FIND YOU" Come on Chris we are all adults here, show some respect. We were right by the road. You looked at us when you passed us and when we ended up turning past you, so please dont give me that! Jason.
***edit***The video's you included could never show the cars true form, different engine, cant really see the body at all.