325DR

Few ?'s:

What convertor are you using?
Is it a l/u or non-l/u?
What is your stall rpm at 0psi?
What is your stall rpm at 10psi?
What trap RPM and MPH?

TIA

not in the 9's yet but got pretty close last nite.

LU-- Precision Industries (Rattler, would be a better name for them)
3400 stall @ 1 psi
5400 trap rpm
134 mph
Locking the convertor @ 5900 in third

Lee Thompson said:
LU-- Precision Industries (Rattler, would be a better name for them)
3400 stall @ 1 psi
5400 trap rpm
134 mph
Locking the convertor @ 5900 in third

Traps at 5400 ...... ?? in OD? What would happen if you ran enough tire and/or high enough (low numerically) gear to not have to go to OD ...... i.e. enough tire/gear to go 134+ in third...... ???

Just curious......

Oh.... Rattler..... ROFL ..... it is the truth..... I just pulled up to the end of my driveway... where my neighbor was cutting his grass..... I put it in park.... rattle... rattle..... I just put it back in gear while we chatted...... so it would shut up..... oh well...... it works......

art carr 9 inch non lock up. n-stall 3800. when i used the pi converter i could only lock it up in the middle of 3rd gear and went down the track with about 29% slippage untill locked. arts converter has about 7% slippage and i went faster. not saying anything bad about the pi converter. this is just what i found with my combo.

3rd

Blazer---I don't go into OD---I lock @ the top of third and keep the car in third. When the convertor locks @ 5900, the RPM drop to 4900. Then climb back to 5400 (still in 3rd)--I have 3.42 gears with a 29 in. tall Goodyear slick.

9" AC N/L been worked over a few times by Kip Asplund
3400rpm stall at 0psi
6200rpm through the traps in D
135mph

Lee Thompson said:
Blazer---I don't go into OD---I lock @ the top of third and keep the car in third. When the convertor locks @ 5900, the RPM drop to 4900. Then climb back to 5400 (still in 3rd)--I have 3.42 gears with a 29 in. tall Goodyear slick.

Oh......... that makes much more sense.........

Thanks guys. It sounds like the Art Carr is the way to go. Im going to check into them a little more. I see the "real" Art Carr is now CPT. Thanks.