9.5" up front

grocerygetter

So if I keep my car and not sell it...I'm thinking about 17x9.5 or 18x9.5 all around just cause. Lol. I run the aerospace street/race kit on the front...with that would I run a 4.75 bs and just make sure the tire height stays 26 or less? I have 3" arp studs on all four corners so if I need a spacer no biggee.

So if I keep my car and not sell it...I'm thinking about 17x9.5 or 18x9.5 all around just cause. Lol. I run the aerospace street/race kit on the front...with that would I run a 4.75 bs and just make sure the tire height stays 26 or less? I have 3" arp studs on all four corners so if I need a spacer no biggee.
I am running a 18" x 9.5" wheel up front with a 4.75" BS. First before you move forward and buy wheels find out exactly how much the disc up grade for those manufactures moved the wheels outward/inward. This will reflect what the BS should be! Once you know Exactly the measurement is that each wheel is moved then we can go from there on recommending a proper BS for your application.

Another thing, on the front tire size I would stay at or under a 25" tall tire and you will stay away from rubbing issues...

SW.

exactly...I called aerospace and they said they don't change. BS. It did. I ran a 8.5 on a 4.75 bs with a 27" tire when I had the 20"tt's on it. the bs was fine on those. Just that wheel was tall. It didn't rub until full lock and just barely scuffing at that.