9/11

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Never forget what those people did. They will do it again, given the chance.

A heartfelt "Thank You" to all the first responders from then, and to those currently in uniform, be it LEO, FD or any branch of the Service.

Nothing but respect from me.

Never forget what those people did. They will do it again, given the chance.

A heartfelt "Thank You" to all the first responders from then, and to those currently in uniform, be it LEO, FD or any branch of the Armed Services.

Nothing but respect from me. My heart, once again, aches today.

IIrc chase bank had a huge vault in the basement of B-7 and supposedly a lot if not all the gold was gone
and it needed to be covered up. Also there was going to being hearings in Congress to investigate all the missing
trillions of dollars that disappeared in the defense budget. We've been lied to for many many years so why
would this be any different. The founding Fathers must be turning over in their graves on a rotisserie.

2.3 trillion that was never mentioned again. Plus the ones looking into it were in the wing of pentagon that the missile I mean “plane” hit! Funny not a single black box was found only a paper id

Considering the shit that's coming thru the southern border, it's not "if" but "when", it will happen again.
They've had 20 yrs to plan attacks that may/may not be as sophisticated, like infrastructure operations such as the power grid, water supplies, food chain, etc. 1 person teams can put a hurting on us a million-fold worse than 9/11.
Look at what's happening just today.... United and American airlines are calling for a nationwide ground stop due to computer issues.

It's coming.... Watch for it and be prepared to fight back.
Remember, not all terrorists look like Bin Ladin.

How about all the insurance payout? He had a doctors appointment that day and both his kids were 'late' to work that day how lucky! Remember the TV interview were he admitted to pulling the building? Larry said "I remember getting a call from the FD Commander saying they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire, and I said you know we've had such a terrible loss of life maybe the smartest thing to do is to PULL IT and THEY made the decision to PULL" I forgot the Commander's name but I remember that he had commented that he NEVER spoke to Larry. More fun, his lawyers asked for a double award after he was granted a 3.5 billion saying each plane his was a separate event, THEY settled @ 4.5 billion. Not bad since he only owned the building for 2months and paid only 3.2 billion for it...

The list of F'ed up goes on and on with this day.

They also had a reporter saying that the building had fell and it was straight behind her. It’s still the first and last time that any steel building has collapsed under fire. Jet fuel doesn’t get hot enough to make molten steel.

It's hard to believe and it's a bitter pill to swallow to see what we've become after going thru all this shit as a nation. We're zombies to our devices, can hardly stand each other, we're fat & unhealthy with little endurance or optimism. We block it all out with governnent weed that smells like a rednecks armpit and tattoo sleeves to remind those around us just how "tweaked" and edgy we are pfffft. Flew into Logan on American at 12:15 monday morning, made it a point to address a stewardess and pilot on the significance of the date would have been nice to see others do the same but like I said we are walking zombies anymore. So many beautiful, modest, professional people were affected badly that day, never forget.