8K mile 87 GN

VETROC

An 8K mile GN just sold on Ebay for $24,600. What does everyone think of that price? Does it accurately reflect the pricing on an 87 GN with those miles?

i think that's a lot of money for a car that probably needs every hose, line, gasket, and seal replaced from not being used..

That price is about right IMO. Depends on paint. Would be worth more then selling price if the paint is perfect. I own a 8200 mile GN and not 1 single gasket or hose leaks. The car has been maintained correctly. People really under estimate the cost to restore a car and think these low mile examples are worth less. I'm restoring another Gn that I paid 6k for. Between painting and welding I would be in it for another 10 for a total of 16. Now add up new interior/wheels. You will be close if not over 20. Don't forget the motor/trans$$$ how about the rusted up ugly underside with rusted out fuel lines.. To restore a car to what i would consider show quality your looking at 30k. And will never have the resale of an orig 8k mile car. I'm restoring mine because I don't want to race and beat such an orig car. My restored car will be way nicer then my orig car when it is done, but i don't plan and keeping anything stock. If you want a stock show car go buy one for 25k and enjoy it! The market will only go up on these cars