89 TTA or GN Wanted

RollBar

I am looking to buy a mint to excellent cond. 89 TTA. I'd like to get the documentation and all paperwork with the car also. If it has any mods, I want the stock parts for the car too. I would like to buy a cloth/festival but will consider a leather car. I will be open to a GN with the same criteria(more rare). I am located in Illinios and can travel for the rite car. Miles need to be in the 30-50K range. Send pics and price to orange2peel@hotmail.com

TTA or GN

I Have one of each for sale, both with your mileage requirements, all stock parts stored and owners kit with the TTA. call 215-757-1233. Located in Pa.

keep dreaming. If you are real serious you would have owned one buy know. GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njbadboy said:
keep dreaming. If you are real serious you would have owned one buy know. GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you saying there arent any low mile stock GN's or TTA's? Maybe you should go away and readup before making yourself look dumb...Sorry to hijack

Jason

Thanks Jason, I have been on this board for 5 years and never seen anyone but troll's reply like that. You just have to ignore them.

TTT

RollBar said:
I am looking to buy a mint to excellent cond. 89 TTA. I'd like to get the documentation and all paperwork with the car also. If it has any mods, I want the stock parts for the car too. I would like to buy a cloth/festival but will consider a leather car. I will be open to a GN with the same criteria(more rare). I am located in Illinios and can travel for the rite car. Miles need to be in the 30-50K range. Send pics and price to orange2peel@hotmail.com

I have a 87 Gn that meets the criteria except for it has original paint that has the crackling in it. Other than that car is in good shape. Also have GTA wheels and original GN chrome wheel. Let me know if interested and I can send pics

Still looking. Everything I have remote intrest in is selling faster than I can fork out the cash!

RollBar said:
Still looking. Everything I have remote intrest in is selling faster than I can fork out the cash!

Am I to take it that the one at Select is gone??

RollBar said:

Well I guess that one will be there for AWHILE!!! LOL Sorry ...The ad said it was "affordable"...guess it depends on your definition of affordable! :cool:

PS Where are you located??

18,OOO will not get you a mint low mile all documented original GN and I can for sure say not a TTA. Those cars are way to rare and 18,000 will get you an ok car not a mint perfect ride. I paid 25,100 for my GN and it is mint. Here is the link to the auctionebay auction 87 GN

and here is the link to the slide show of my car

Daves 87 GN

Now you know what 25,100 gets you. a mint car with 33,800 miles.

Here is a link to a car on ebay with 25k on it.Buy it know for 23K

87 GN 25K on the clock

You should save and buy a mint car or buy one that needs some TCL and restoration.

Here is a nice car but you take a risk with a Canadian car. Good luck and save up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian 87 GN

njbadboy said:
18,OOO will not get you a mint low mile all documented original GN and I can for sure say not a TTA. Those cars are way to rare and 18,000 will get you an ok car not a mint perfect ride. I paid 25,100 for my GN and it is mint. Here is the link to the auctionebay auction 87 GN

and here is the link to the slide show of my car

Daves 87 GN

Now you know what 25,100 gets you. a mint car with 33,800 miles.

Here is a link to a car on ebay with 25k on it.Buy it know for 23K

87 GN 25K on the clock

You should save and buy a mint car or buy one that needs some TCL and restoration.

Here is a nice car but you take a risk with a Canadian car. Good luck and save up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian 87 GN

You can get a REAL nice TTA for 18K! GN's forget it they are way above TTA values.

That TTA in LA. is 13,500 but is not what I want. But thanks anyway.

Mod,
We still have a troll.