88 Vette roadster Hybrid

I would stick with 700r4 tranny with a good build not to mention if it has the correct tail housing it will be a bolt on.
The only thing you need to fab is gonna be the engine mounts and an exhaust setup.
I beleive even the engine harness plug that goes to computer has a plug for dash also,
but not sure if it matches plugs digital maybe. THANKS! Rudy

Most likely the rear will have 2.58 or 2.73 gears. And will have the weaker Dana 36

Have a 700 in my Buick/wagon..NOT impressed with the 700.. Buddys ol FAST IROC 305 with a turbo.. Ran "ok" with a supercharger. Wouldn't handle the turbo.. 3/400 feet out it would break.

Well I should have the car tomorrow, I will post pics of it before I start. I have a D44 on the list to get already....but I may have to scrap the vettes digital dash and go for a custom one, it would be cool to get it to work though. Pics soon !!! :)

You can use the digital dash because, it is stand alone. You will need a Dakotal Digital tach converter box for the tach.

Here are pictures of the 2004r brackets.

IMG_5451s.jpgIMG_5457s.jpg

That looks good i didnt think it could be possible to put a 200r4 in a vette. Juan did you fab these up yourself.
Let me know id like to get a set, Or build my own. TIA Rudy