'88 Toyota 4x4 pickup (IL)

simple

'88, 5spd, 3.0 v6 (3VZE), long bed, reg cab, grey/grey, CD player, 31/10.5/15 tires with alot of tread life left, brand new Hidden hitch, 178,000miles and climbing.

new timing belt, idler puller, idler tension spring, water pump, complete dist. (shaft/rotor/cap), new alt, new slave cylinder. i did all the repairs around 170,000 miles.
new rubber windshield molding.
newer exhaust done by AAA in town (no cat)

truck isnt pretty but it isnt trashed either.
it has some rust on the bed.
and 2 bad rust spots under the drivers door, on the cab.
dents and dings all over.
looses about a quart of oil a month. OK it doesnt loose it, its all over the undercarriage lol.
4x4 works awesome (hi and low, you will have to try to get stuck and it would take a good effort)!
wiring to tow trailer needs gone through.

i have driven this truck between Springtucky and Chicago area many many times, more then i can count. it has left me stranded twice, once the timing belt broke a month after i bought it and once the alternator died. obviously those issues have been fixed! (i have pics of the repairs)

this truck has character!
but its an '88
good thing is its a Toyota known for collecting mileage without much issue as long as maintenance is kept up
bad thing is its a Toyota known for collecting rust (which this one isnt too bad)
she will cruise at 80-85mph on the interstate all day.
not sure what it tops out at yet, havent tried....yet.

i would like to get $2,500 out of it
i have title in hand.

217-341-4043 if you want to come see it on the weekends.

maybe trade deal for a gas sipper (been looking at Festivas)

located in Springfield IL but can be seen in the Dekalb/Kane/Dupage county areas Monday thru Thursday as well

few pics of what it looks like...(these were from the day i bought it Feb of '06)
o8xfes.jpg

o8xeso.jpg

o8xf2u.jpg