88' Cutlass GT?

Chris Wh1

Know a guy selling one. Anyone have one or heard of one? How about value of one? I have never heard of or seen one. They guy says that only 400 were built, 200 were console shift. Im thinking turbo small block, but if its really that rare, I guess the 307 would make it worth more? Google has some info, but mostly pictures.

Know a guy selling one. Anyone have one or heard of one? How about value of one? I have never heard of or seen one. They guy says that only 400 were built, 200 were console shift. Im thinking turbo small block, but if its really that rare, I guess the 307 would make it worth more? Google has some info, but mostly pictures.
ok 88 Cutlass GT were a regional option (NC/SC area) ... all 400 were console shifts. they really arent worth much more than a typical cutlass salon in good shape and worth less than the hurst and 442.. they had stick on hood scoops and hurst style spoilers. they were two toned with silver on the bottom and several options up top.. they also had stripes and a numbered console plaque. i beleive the gear ratio was 3.08 in the 7.5 rear.. they recieved the regular 140 hp 307..

i would estimate a good shape one is worth 3500-6000. a mint one would be 5000-9000. i personally would love to have one. The 88's have always had a special place in my heart (hence the screen name) but i couldnt see paying over 5000 for one. colors i've seen in person are dark teal blue metallic (code 31), black, burgandy, charcoal, silver. Also all cars had chrome bumper despite the lower paint being silver, they dint paint the bumpers like the hurst and 442.. i got a bunch of pics if u need to see any

ok 88 Cutlass GT were a regional option (NC/SC area) ... all 400 were console shifts. they really arent worth much more than a typical cutlass salon in good shape and worth less than the hurst and 442.. they had stick on hood scoops and hurst style spoilers. they were two toned with silver on the bottom and several options up top.. they also had stripes and a numbered console plaque. i beleive the gear ratio was 3.08 in the 7.5 rear.. they recieved the regular 140 hp 307..

i would estimate a good shape one is worth 3500-6000. a mint one would be 5000-9000. i personally would love to have one. The 88's have always had a special place in my heart (hence the screen name) but i couldnt see paying over 5000 for one. colors i've seen in person are dark teal blue metallic (code 31), black, burgandy, charcoal, silver. Also all cars had chrome bumper despite the lower paint being silver, they dint paint the bumpers like the hurst and 442.. i got a bunch of pics if u need to see any

Thanks for the great info. Thats a little more than I figured they were worth.

Thanks for the great info. Thats a little more than I figured they were worth.
thats just my opinon as an olds guy.. most people that have them dont know what they are worth because they dont even know what it is.. its not much more than an appearance package. those were guestimates so real value might be less.

a lot of car are missing the hood scoops becasue they took flight at highway speeds when the adhesive got old. lol...unlike the hurst scoops that are bolted on.