87T relisted on ebay.

87 t

Beware very arrogant.He doesn't like it when you ask more questions ,then he feels like answering.His reply" maybe I should'nt sell you my damn car" Guess what I did'nt buy the damn car.For instance will it make a 10/13 hour trip home.He got irritated.He's a flipper.Joe:confused:

Beware very arrogant.He doesn't like it when you ask more questions ,then he feels like answering.His reply" maybe I should'nt sell you my damn car" Guess what I did'nt buy the damn car.For instance will it make a 10/13 hour trip home.He got irritated.He's a flipper.Joe:confused:

Sounds like the type of person that has made eBay almost worthless and scary to use...

nice tailpipes and paint on that one.

add the guy's attitude and i'd say you should expect other "crappy" aspects of this car.

i'd find another.

For the amount of money he is looking for, I would say to wait it out for the right car to come along. I would not pay more than $6500 personally. True mileage is unknown with one. Carfax only reveals when the car had 200 miles back in 87.

Has that car been in an accident? I noticed it has a GN header panel on it. By the time you put paint on the car & fix the obvious little things you will be very backwards in an unknown mileage car. Buy it cheap or hold out for something better. ;)

Response to Comments

Hi

I am the seller of the T Type. It was unfotunate that a I had unpleasent conversation with a potential buyer, it was not intended. There are two sides to the story. I have had numerous calls with tire kickers asking all kinds of questions.

The car has not been in accident the mileage is correct and accurate.

I have been an active contributing member of this website trying to help and support others.

If you have any questions call me direct Calvin Bryan Smith 404-683-2638

The car was just sold to a NE Buick Trans Guy. So if you do not see the car on ebay now you now why.

No worries

congrats i was just looking at it on ebay and went to send an offer and it was gone. best of luck , nice car