87gninpa (Shawn Wallinsky) still a crook

eqs_gn

Troll allert aka "87gninpa" aka Shawn Walinsky

I would like to bring your attention to a troll among us aka "87gninpa" aka Shawn Walinsky.
On May 23 2004 I won this coil pack on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2479934012&sspagename=STRK:MEAFB:IT
I sent Shawn the money and he sent me the coil pack and module. He advertised it as a 86/87 GN coil pack and module. When I got the coil pack in and tried to plug it in it would not match the coil pack plug. I informed Shawn that it would not plug in. After further investigating I noticed that this was a different coil cap then the 86/87 GN. I sent Shawn pictures about the differences. He said he would look for it. Then he asked me again what I was looking for.
Needless to say it is not July 9 2004 and he has stopped responding to my mail. Maybe this ill get his attention. I have also left negative feedback on Ebay...
See the emails below with his responses. He has not responded since June 26......
Thanks,
Ernest
***************************************************************************************
Shawn,
I have an 86 GN and this module I got from you does not plug into my harness. My plug is a 14 pin connector but does not plug in. Any idea why? Is your GN an 86/87?
Ernest
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:22 PM
To: eqs@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: eBay Item Won! BUICK GRAND NATIONAL INGITION MODULE COILPACK GM, ETC (It...

Yes, it is form gm, it worked fine on my GN, had it one there for about 3 months this winter. Only reason i took it off is because i switched to the type II ignition setup

*********************************************************************************************
Yeah the plug does not match the module although it has the 14 pins but I suspect this ignition module is for a different car.
There are quite a few mid 80's cars with ignition and coil pack set up and they are not the same. They will have the 14 pin setup but the plastic plug is set differently.
Some have 14 pins but the plug only uses 13. Know what I mean?
Before you send another send me a picture of the module. The stock GN module is thicker in height then this one.
Thanks,
Ernest
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: eBay Item Won! BUICK GRAND NATIONAL INGITION MODULE COILPACK GM, ETC (It...

yea it definately worked when i tested it in my car. ill see if i can find another one around here that i can send you. are you sure it doesnt fit? thats kind of wierd
ill get back to you
****************************************************************************************************

Shawn,
Please let me know if you find the correct ignition module. Thanks, Ernest
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 2:55 PM

Ok i will, i think that was the module i had for a hotair car. Let me find the other one and ill send you a picture
****************************************************************************************************

Shawn,
The hot air module looks like this.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7905599512&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT>
Please get back to me about either me returning the module and getting the money back or you sending me the correct one and I will return this module.
Thanks,
Ernest
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 2:55 PM

Ok i will, i think that was the module i had for a hotair car. Let me find the other one and ill send you a picture
********************************************************************************************************

No. I need one for a 86/87 GN.
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 1:05 AM

You need one for a hot air car??
************************************************************************************************************

Shawn,
Which GN do you have 86/87 or 84/85?
Mine is an 86 GN.
I have included pics of my module and your module you sent.
Picture left_86_CoilPack_right_your_coilpack.JPG has my coil pack on the left and yours on the right. Notice the difference where the connector would go. Also the hole for the screw id bigger on my then yours. Notice the module under the coil pack the the one on the left is thicker and has shorter studs. The one on the right (yours) is thinner and longer studs.
Picture 86_coilpack_module.JPG notice the module connector plug.
Picture your_coilpack_module.JPG notice the module connector plug.
The slots above and below the pins are different on the modules because they accept different connector plugs.
I need the module that is exactly as my coil pack module or it will not bolt up.
Does this make sense now?
Ernest
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 5:58 PM

Before i send you another one, what exactly is the problem with it>??? it bolted up fine to my GN when i had it on there. Is it the actual pins or is it the screw?? because if its the screw then you can just get another one for your connector. If its the pins, ill send you another one. Its just wierd because that one worked on my GN.

*************************************************************************************************

Sounds pretty clear that what you received is not an 86-87 unit. If the plug doesn't fit, it's the wrong ignition module. I'd just ask for a refund. Sounds like the seller doesn't even know what he sold. :confused:

I have asked for either the right coil pack module or refund.

He has not replied.

He is a senior member on this furum. I would think he would know what he is selling. He also is selling a type II coil on ebay and has sold stuff here as well. Other colil packs. Unreal...

Well, if he continues to hide, be sure to jump on all his posts and "remind" everyone of how he cheated you.

I have dealt with Shawn and he was good to me. I purchased two coil packs for 86/87 and one was an 85. He immediately sent the 86/87 and I have since returned the 85.
Ron

I have no idea why he would not reply to my emails after I have sent pictures, about the coil pack. I posted all the email he sent to me right on this site. To this day he has not replied to any other email. All I want is either the right coil pack or my money back. Of course I would send him the wrong coil pack back. But what can I do if he does not respond...
It boggles my mind...

eqs_gn / Ernest
I've had dealings with Shawn before no problems here. He is local to me. If you send me a pic of the 14 pin conector (close up ) maybe i can help you out. I don't want to see a good Kid get a bad name over a coil pack! Exspecially over $31.50 coil pack.
If you know what i mean.

Ok I will send pics to your email address listed here on the site. I have no idea why he would not reply back with either a refund or send me the correct coil pack.

I will be on vacation from July 16 - August 9 so I cannot reply to posts between this time period.

Hope he gets in contact with me. Can you talk to him and tell him he has not replied to my emails to his aol email account?

Ernest, i am no longer receiving emails from my aol account. i told you that when i find a correct one, i would let you know and send it to you. I have been very busy starting school again and havent had a chance to look. Email me your address direct @ nyr386@aol.com and ill get you a correct one. Im not trying to get one over on you, i always correct my mistakes, just email me

Shawn,

ALL of the emails I sent went to NYR386@aol.com.

Your last email to me was:

"Before i send you another one, what exactly is the problem with it>??? it bolted up fine to my GN when i had it on there. Is it the actual pins or is it the screw?? because if its the screw then you can just get another one for your connector. If its the pins, ill send you another one. Its just wierd because that one worked on my GN."

I had sent you pics explaining what the problem was. See the emails I sent you above.

How am I supposed to know that I have to wait until you find another coil pack. Had you replied promptly I would not have had to post here.

I am going on vacation (see my previous post above) so I will not reply until Aug. 9.

Please make sure you tell me exactly what you are goinq to do and when you are going to do it.

Thanks,
Ernest

Ok Shawn,

If you do find the right coil pack/module mail it to me after August 9. Let me know when you mail it.
And please respond to my emails.

I will send you my address to your address nyr386@aol.com.

Ok? Is that email address correct?

Thanks,
Ernest

Mail it any time after August 9. Please make sure it is the correct one and that it works. I had sent you pics. Should I send them again?

I have sent you my home address.

Thanks,
Ernest

Shawn,

please get back to me about you sending my money back and me sending the two modules that did not work. One was the wrong one and the other is fried.

I have emailed you also but apparently you are not getting those emails.

Thanks,
Ernest

I am a local friend of EQS_GN.....

He is completely correct about the two Coilpack/modules.
One is the incorrect module, and the other is fryed.

SCAM ALLERT "aka 87gninpa"

First of all dont buy sh*t form this man:confused: Shawn Wallinsky aka "87gninpa".

just bought a TypeII ignition system used from him and the 14pin conector is missing on the module can this be fixed or do I need a new module or will this work?,and what should the ohms resistence mesure across the coils on this ignition is it the same as the factory coil pack or much lower,these mesure about 5000 ohms resistance across the coil.
Thanks in advance,Ed:mad:

any one scamed by 87gninpa i have information were he lives and phone #s if interested