87coilpack/module, HEI V6 Dist, t-nectics .63 exhousing

SPEEDSTAR

For sale,...87 coilpack and module..50.00 plus shipping
79 buick HEI distributor, even-fire...40.00 plus shp.
New turbonetics .63 exh. housing, ported smooth inside, wastegate hole sized for an ATR 3" DP....80.00 plus shp. Jeff

ciolpak and ign module

I will take the coilpak and ignition module for $50 + shipping depending on their condition. Please let me know how old they are and how many miles used. Any problems with either? Have you tested both? Any pics?
Thanks much ........ BW Jones

Will the .63 housing work with a Turbonetics P-trim wheel? Turbo is a CPT-66BB...Thanks

BW Jones said:
I will take the coilpak and ignition module for $50 + shipping depending on their condition. Please let me know how old they are and how many miles used. Any problems with either? Have you tested both? Any pics?
Thanks much ........ BW Jones
The coilpack and module are in ex. shape, working fine when removed from my car, not sure of the age,I havent tested them , but they worked fine when removed, sorry no pics, let me know if your getting them and I will pm you with info. Jeff

87GN_D said:
Will the .63 housing work with a Turbonetics P-trim wheel? Turbo is a CPT-66BB...Thanks
Yes ,this ex. housing is for a p-trim turbonetics turbo, so it will work,it came off a t-70 bb t-netics turbo. Let me know and I will pm with info. Jeff

coilpak & ign module

Jeff,
Yes, I'll take the coilpak and ignition module for $50 + shipping. I sent you a PM, but your mail box is full. Let me know where to make the payment.
Thanks .......... BW Jones

BW Jones said:
Jeff,
Yes, I'll take the coilpak and ignition module for $50 + shipping. I sent you a PM, but your mail box is full. Let me know where to make the payment.
Thanks .......... BW Jones
I sent you a pm , and cleaned up my pm box...Jeff