87 White Turbo-T For Sale

v8snvme2

White with blackout package,burgandy interior,astroroof,15x8 and 15x4 Telstars with new MT drag Radials,TE-44,42.5lb. inj,afpr,rail mount fp gauge,PTS Billet 9x11 3000 stall,208-208 cam,p&p heads,cold AC,dual airbags,Hooker exhaust with cutout,TH downpipe,full gauges and scanmaster.I have all reciepts for parts and work done by Bill Duke since 95'.I'm the 3rd owner and it is an original TX car(no rust).Paint is prolly 8 outta 10 and interior is 7 outta 10.The bumper fillers need replacing.I have both new fronts,you just need the rears.Also the tranny just started slipping but there is no metal in the fluid or pan.This is an extremely nice Buick you can drive anywhere.It has been 7.80's at Denton on pump gas,I have the timeslips.It comes with a new Turbotweak chip,car cover and a clean TX title.$7000 obo due to the tranny and bumper fillers.I have pics.

PICS PLEASE.
can it drive very far if you take it easy?

how far are you from midlothian? i have a brother there.

thanks,steve

Turbo-T

I'm exactly 1 hr from McKinney if that helps.Yes you can drive it you just can't be hard on it or it's really lazy at going into 3rd.All the other gears shift fine.It has a lockup converter also and the original concert sound II stereo still works perfect.This is a really nice car.I'll post some pics.

pics

pic

Attachments

• IM000029.JPG
    IM000029.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 693
What's the original mileage?
Has the complete motor been rebuilt or just cam swap?
Stock p&p heads?
Original paint?

car

Mileage is around 123,xxx.Yes the whole motor was redone by Bill Duke in Saginaw.It has around 10,000 miles on it.I have all receipts for it.That is not the original paint.It is a brighter white than origimal.I have receipts for that too.They are stock heads.Thanks.

Is The Car Worth A 800 Mile Drive?

In my opinion, based on the price, pictures supplied and who did the work on the car (Bill Duke), I think it would be worth the trip down.

thanks

Thanks guys.David Newton has actually seen the car.It is very nice.Paint is 8 outta 10 and interior is 6-7 outta 10.You can drive it anywhere with ice cold AC. :biggrin:

do you still have this car for sale? if so does the tranny still have the problem or has it been fixed already? Thanks for the info Alan

yep

Still got it but it's supposed to be sold this weekend if all goes as planned.If not I'll post it.The tranny still needs repairing.

Say it ain't so !! :biggrin:

Ok, anyways, I'll be there this Saturday. Just need to figure out where to meet up at...ummm.

inkcushion said:
do you still have this car for sale? if so does the tranny still have the problem or has it been fixed already? Thanks for the info Alan

There is a guy in Baytown ( around Houston) selling an 87' GN for 7500.00 obo. here is his SN and info.

athena24
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2006

gn for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a gn for sal ein Baytown Tx. Call Me at 832 687-4074