87 White TR For Sale in ME $5500 OBO

zzzwilliams3200

1987 Buick Regal T-Type for sale, its white with the chrome trim package. The car has stock GN wheels on it now but I have the stock T-type wheels available if those are preferred. The interior is burgundy and is probably a 7 out of 10. There are a few cigarette burns on the drivers seat and door panel. The headliner was redone last year and still looks excellent. There is a little rust under the doors, and around the rear tire wheel wells too. The car is a regular top (not t-top) and has 161,000 miles on the clock. The bottom end was rebuilt about 5000 miles ago by a local shop, but as far as I know the top end hasnt been touched. The engine runs great, has correct stock MAF sensor and starts right up. The transmission was rebuilt by Russ Merritt from PTS transmissions about 500 miles ago. The following parts are in the trans:
Alto wide band
Alto Red directs
New direct steels
Billet band anchor
new forward clutches
new forward steels
PTS teflon seals
.500 boost valve
hardened stator shaft
PTS shift kit
700 R4 lock up solenoid
Ring and spring kit
700 R4 filter
teflon pump bushings
Rebuilt PTS governor

The convertor is a 2700 stall PTS restalled D5. The car shifts like a dream...almost impossible to keep from hearing rubber on shifts. The aftermarket parts:
Racetronix Hot Wire and Walbro 340 fuel pump
K+N 9" filter
Aluminum 3" up pipe
Hooker Dual 2.5 exhaust
Terry houston 3 inch SS Downpipe with dump
QTEC electronic exhaust cutout
MSD 50# injectors flowed and cleaned before installation
Stock ECM with chip for 50's
Billet Adjustable FPR
RJC powerplate for stock plenum
Adjustable wastegate actuator
Caspers Field Fix harness
Rear spring have Airbags in them
Autometer boost gauge in a pillar pod
Scanmaster 2.1

I bought some new pieces of weather stripping for the car, the piece that wraps around the doors, and the piece for the trunk, and the trim that seals against the window glass outside of the car. I'm looking to start around $5500 and see how it goes, I'm open to offers and maybe trades?? I will put up some pics this afternoon if anyone has any interest. My cell number is 207-351-5394 or you can email me at zzzwilliams@hotmail.com PM's are ok too :)

heres a pic for right now: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...intercooler/?action=view&current=100_6039.jpg