87 White T-type

Sader123

White 87 Turbo T-Type , Southern car, CLEAN CARFAX, 91,xxx miles, P/W, P/L, A/C , Cruise, factory E/Q radio, Blue interior, bench seat, column shift, well taken care of, CLEAN, rust-free, THDP 'Jersey' - new just installed with CAT and Dump, ATR CAT-Back Exhaust w/stainless mufflers, ATR cold air kit, accufab AFPR, 307 FP, Scanmaster 2.1, new headliner, runs strong and in great mechanical order. Have stock DP and 2.5" SS ATR replacement DP, and stock turbo elbow that go with the car.

Asking $7000

Located in St. Louis, MO :cool:

christurgeon@netzero.net

DCVING6 - just got your mail, sent one back

Sale due to need for a truck for new job

Also has G80, CSII, and newer stock injectors

New pics, I'll post a couple as soon as I can figure it out.

This is a very clean car. I have only seen it the one time but it is a very well kept car.

Talk at you later Chris.

Ken

i think i've seen that car somewhere before. good car, runs strong, love to have it back. good luck with the sale. by the way, did you replace the injectors or ? aaron

Originally posted by eiuskoalman
i think i've seen that car somewhere before. good car, runs strong, love to have it back. good luck with the sale. by the way, did you replace the injectors or ? aaron

Well, it is still for sale. Bought it from a really nice guy who lives in your area. Would be happy to deliver it up there.