87 white T $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP logged in at 2:11 AM today according to his profile.

If he does not repond to this ad by Monday evening, good or bad, the thread is going to be closed.

Ty

With all the interest generated and the asking price, i bet he is having second thoughts or like I said the car would have been sold about 12 different times....:eek:

Yup I bet that's what happened, either way just let everyone know!!!!

he also did the same thing last time he listed the car months ago, put up a cocktease price, list of mods, and a few pics, then ignored all interested.

i wouldn't want to sell it either, but WHY BOTHER :confused:

Not sure what this guy's deal is, but he needs to have his head examined, we have 10+ ppl willing to buy this car NOW and yet he's too busy to contact us or answer anything about the car he is selling. Its time for me to look elsewhere! Good luck to you sir!

Thanks guys about the comments. I would not hack the Olds, the 307HO engine would sit on a stand wrapped in plastic and will remain with the car should I ever decide to sell. In fact, I planned on dismantling it and detailing every part, along with the engine bay. The car would look completely factory and the original engine harness would be removed. :biggrin:

OP logged in at 2:11 AM today according to his profile.

If he does not repond to this ad by Monday evening, good or bad, the thread is going to be closed.

Ty

See above post I made this weekend. Sorry guys but I am going to close the thread later on tonight.

If anyone objects let me know, but this is getting everyone nowhere.

Ty

OP logged in at 10:38 pm last night with no replies to you guys.

Thread is closed, he must not want to sell it very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.