87 White Limited

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
for sale is an 87 Buick Limited T with original 89k miles you can
see it here @ theautostorenj.com $9,500, obo. PM me if u have any interest.
The extrior paint could use a professional buffing or repaint if u are a perfectionist but mechanically no issues and runs perfect previously owned by a Buick mechanic who is a club member. Originally a grey car but the original owner's wife wanted the white paint it's a great daily driver with simple bolt ons. The interior is all complete, and solid floor pans. I can hook you up with the previous owner if u have any specific questions.

87 t

thank you for posting the link blackmonte

it's a good car for a newbie or someone to daily drive without fear of the elements and still turn heads:)

87 White T

I think the price is right for $9500 obo but if u call the dealer they will ask for $11,900 so if there's any interest for this decent DD please PM me or e-mail to gauditec@yahoo.com (856) 426-9607 Carmelo

Very nicely done, I've never seen one with blackout & cornering lamps. I always thought cornering lamps only came on chrome trimmed cars. GLWS

Very nicely done, I've never seen one with blackout & cornering lamps. I always thought cornering lamps only came on chrome trimmed cars. GLWS

From the rpo sticker it is not originally a black out car. No W02 in the list. A little free style (GN rims, Painted Bumbers) but a nice car none the less

White T

As stated on the first post the car was originally grey and was a Limited but the original owner's wifey wanted a white T so he complied and painted it white with the blacked out scheme i wished it never happened but it does look ok and runs perfect.

From the rpo sticker it is not originally a black out car. No W02 in the list. A little free style (GN rims, Painted Bumbers) but a nice car none the less

It is a D84 car was originaly grany/silver two tone and on the rest of the story Carmello is right i would love to have this car just short on funds right now

87 White T

I'll give you $8,500 if you can get it to Texas!;)

Thank you for the offer but there's a deal pending:)

There's an 87 Blue T that will be posted tonight and all i can say is this car is the ultimate if not i'll be a liar:biggrin: but you have to be fast as this car won't last too long. It's a dream car.

What's the status of the white Limited?
Thank you for the offer but there's a deal pending:)

There's an 87 Blue T that will be posted tonight and all i can say is this car is the ultimate if not i'll be a liar:biggrin: but you have to be fast as this car won't last too long. It's a dream car.