87 We4

sweatnblood

looking to sell my 87 WE4...has 115k miles...I have had it for about a month before I got sent to the middle east and am on leave now...will be stationed in the middle east until feb 09 and no since of it just sitting around...I have replaced all the glass...only because I was planning on taking it with me to bahrain...no tint to pass inspec. there...new cd player with speakers and 2 10's in trunk...good sound...upgrated to the t44 turbo...front mount intercooler...45(i think) injectors...chip...msd box...10.5 mm wires...esp fuel pump and wire kit...fule pres. reg...373 gear...new drilled rotors and high performance brake pads...red line oil...new tires and nascar D style rims 15x8 all around...3"down pipe...has been dropped 2" runs good...inter. is good no tears or cracks...paint is good...clean car fax...blk with gry inter...am working on pix's...at red's eastern turbo (a few people know his work) to get everything set right after adding the parts...looking to get 10k. thanks...can call me anytime at 912-506-3765 ask for tony or leave a mess. and I'll call you back...car is in va beach area

Thanks for serving - and good luck selling this great car!