87 we4 super clean sheetmetal,96k

earcher1

i recently bought an 87 we4 from a board member but i have soon come to realize that having 3 cars is actually a burden for sure. i will do my best to describe the car and boostingirl and ttaowner car vouch for the car.
original southern car
is driver quality paint but i will tell you the sheet metal on this car is absolutly awesome. DOORS,quarters,trunk,floors,fenders,roof,frame,ect. one of the most solid g-bodys ive seen in a while.frt and rear fillers are aftermarket replacements and fit well.solid roof car.
list of mods i can think of off the top of my head are:
engine rebuilt by cottons in march 2012 with receipts. 4800.00 ish
th dp (i believe)
adj wastegate
60 lb injectors
adj fp reg
60 turbo
huge frt mount(tr customs i believe)
aluminum radiator
razors alky with receipts
brandnew scan master w/receipts
hotwire kit(new)
reds xp fuel pump(new)
rjc p/p
dual exhaust
rebuilt th200 w/3200 art car convertor,shifts nice and tight/firm and spools crazy fast too.
1600.00 with receipt for tons of brake work with vacuum conversion.
since ive had the car ive driven it quite a bit. runs great and real powerful. ive installed aluminum drums that were missing,hotwire kit,fuel pump,straighted out some wiring ,detailed frame and fuel tank,replace oem shifter handle,cleaned up in general.
bads are:needs paint in my opinion but does shine still and
rear quarters have been rolled(some people dont mind that. i do.
upper dash panel cracked and the usual 6 in split in the dash itself.
no hood pad
i paid 9000.00 for the car 3 months ago and would really like to sell it for 9500.00 considering the work and parts ive put into it. will come with new mt drag radials and t wheel that i got it with.car is in ct. i will post some pics later and send pics to those interested. i really like this car but 3 is too much.theres alot more i cant think of right now too.

Seen this car myself, Is very solid car well built to.
Good luck ED on you're sale.
Lotta car for the money.

ttt... would really like to sell this car before winter. 8500.00 firm will take it. dont want to ship it so if you cant come get it that wont work for me.i will put up pics this time for sure.