87 WE4 Roller For Sale.......

spongeboob

Car is located 45 mins east of Windsor Ontario..I have Clear Title in hand for the car.. 87 WE4 in excellent conditon. Posi Rear end.. Solid Roof Car...No RUST anywhere on the car.. Car will be rolling on T-wheels.. It has all new brakes and front suspension.. I have the Carfax report in hand..No accidents..claims nothing as far as damage etc... If you want the car as a roller $6500... If anyone has any interest in the complete car with the motor and drivetrain.. I will leave it together ..Fresh Tranny 3500 Atr 9' Stall .. 109 factory short block (std/std)
-double rolling timing chain
-210/210 hyd roller
-ported iron heads with big valves
-welded and raised stock ported intake
-Accufab polished upper with stock throttlebody. All you would need is your Turbo ..injectors and intercooler... $9500... Please no tire Kickers no low-ballers. I am already losing my ass on this one thanks.

Attachments

• carforsale4.jpg
    carforsale4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 793
Info please

I am looking for something like that.See my add wanting to trade my 86 SS.Can you send me some pics.How is the body and undercarriage.I need a solid car I am prepared to paint and detail.I would like to make something real wild, well ,10.90 car.I would be much more serious if my car would sell.Thanks for the time Kevin

I am looking for something like that.See my add wanting to trade my 86 SS.Can you send me some pics.How is the body and undercarriage.I need a solid car I am prepared to paint and detail.I would like to make something real wild, well ,10.90 car.I would be much more serious if my car would sell.Thanks for the time Kevin
Pm'd you