'87 WE4 project for sale

fastfreddie

Back to the Dark Side
Selling a 1987 Buick Regal Turbo T project car. Rolling chassis has 77,000 actual miles. Exterior body is solid and straight but needs paint. Driver's side floors are rusted, rear pan has been replaced but front pan needs done yet, and I have the replacement pan. I have the complete interior except for carpet. Seats are fair, center console is complete and undamaged, and the factory radio is still in the dash. The car has brand new Centerline Convo Pro wheels, 8.5" x 15 on rear, 4" x 15 on front, all with like-new tires. The front end has been completely rebuilt with new 2" drop spindles, new ball joints and tie rods, and all new bushings, and it has the factory G80 positraction rear end with new 2" drop springs. The original motor is dissassembled due to a spun rod bearing. I bought a 18,000 mile rebuilt stock motor for the car that goes with it. The motor has 55 lb injectors, and a TA-49 turbo and HR Parts-n-stuff motor mounts. I had the stock 200R4 trans professionally rebuilt, and have a brand new TCI lockup torque converter for it. I have many new and used aftermarket parts for the car, including a huge used CAS front mount intercooler, new fiberglass front and rear bumpers, new fiberglass front and rear bumper fillers, new window molding, used MAF Translator with 3.5" Corvette MAF sensor, used high output fuel pump for E-85 fuel on a stainless hanger, new stainless PYPES 2.5" exhaust system, new 3" stainless down pipe. I have all the original parts off the car as well, except the exhaust and stock wheels.
Including what I paid for the car, I have about $8000.00 invested at this point. I am unable to finish this project because of money issues, so I am willing to part with the whole garage full for a REASONABLE offer. I'm looking to get at least $6500 for all of it. Don't offer me $4000 because I won't even respond. I can show receipts for the new parts and values for the used parts, so you can see the value.
Will consider a partial trade plus cash for a CLEAN second gen GMC Sonoma or S-10, or possible even trade for a Ford Fusion of equal value.

Car is located in NW Ohio, just outside of Toledo.

E-mail me at turbopig@bex.net for more pics or call Fred at 419-367-6269.
IMG_1048.JPG
IMG_1036.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG

Nice car with the 2-piece dealer installed bodyside molding you got there. Oh, Centerline make Convo's in case anyone asks. GLWS.