87 WE4 for sale

AQUAMAN

Hey all.

Selling my 87WE4.

Car is not running and motor is almost ready to come out. Motor was done about 15k ago with a kit from Poston's. Engine is 30 over ,crank is 10 10. The cam wiped a lobe after the stock rocker shaft cracked. I have a new 224 498 hyd cam to install, but found the front cam bearing had a groove in it. I think this is common, but I was going to pull the motor to install new cam bearings first. Engine has brand new champion GN1 alum heads,hardened rocker shafts, maybe 15 miles at most. New pres front mount, 911 lock up converter, trans rebuilt with shift kit, new posi unit, alky, PTE52 turbo, TH downpipe, aero chamber exhaust, all poly body bushings, translater MAF, 240 FUEL PUMP,hot wired,poly motor mounts both sides, interior and body redone a couple of years ago. interior is in great shape, paint is ok.
The car has been sitting in storage for about 4 months, and I don't have the time to work on it.
Sorry, no pics at this time. I can probobly get some in the next 3 to 4 weeks, but my work schedule keeps me very busy.
This is my forth turbo buick, and I love em, but just have to much going on. My last 87 GN had a like build up, and ran 10.90 in street trim.
I am open to offers.
Car is in Richmond VA, and I can be reached at 804 337 6260 from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Any questions just give me a call or reply to this ad.

Thanks

Dave Kelley aka BIGBOOST. :smile:

Thanks for the calls guys! I did get by to see the car today in storage and confirmed it is very rust free. The car is originally from North Carolina, and I should have pics soon.

Dave

To early to tell. I just posted it yesterday. To be honest, I'm not sure what it's worth. I know what I have in it, but not what it's worth. I just put about 3 grand in it with the heads, front mount, hardened shafts, and cam.
Like I said, I'm open to offers.

Dave

Pictures

How much longer on pictures? if you were to sell it as a roller and the price was right i might be interested. I would also need to see some pictures of the car before i could tell you for sure.

The pics were sent yesterday as I saw him send them to my e-mail, but have not arrived. I may try to get back there tomorrow with my camera. I go out of town on Sunday, and will be back towards the end of the week. Tomorrow is the day to call if you need more info. Be advised that I seem to have more meetings during the day then time to breath, so if it goes into voice mail I will call you at first chance. Guy's, a gotta tell you, I will hate to see this car go, but I have little to no spare time. You know when you are maxed out working 11 to 12 hour days and your boss tosses another full time job in your lap on top of running two stores? That's my life. :confused: :confused: :eek: :mad:
I love these cars, but would rather see it in the hands of someone with the time to enjoy, instead of sitting in storage.

Dave

cell 804 337 6260 9:00a.m. to 6.00 p.m. please :)

Sorry guys, the pics from storage never came. I am going out of town tomorrow for a week, but will try to get over there when I return. This would be a great project for someone wanting a fast WE4!

Dave :biggrin:

we4 for sale

I called you today and inquired about the car. When you figure out a price, call me and see if we can deal. I'm in Greensboro, nc. 336-697-2395

Just got back into town tonight. I will head over to storage next week and get some pics for those that asked. I'm still open on price.

Thanks

Dave :biggrin:

Been out of town- car is still for sale, call for info. It kills me to sell, but I have zero time to commit to it! :mad:

Dave