87 WE4 Engine Harness and ECM W/Stock chip and matching under-dash wiring harnes.

SSYNERGY

$280 shipped for everything. This is a pretty good deal. Pictures of the complete setup available.

Price reduced to $240 shipped, I need this stuff gone. I will consider reasonable offers as well. Thanks everyone. :D

Engine Harness, ECM,Underdash harness

Hey John, the car had 109K, and a couple of wires were splice up by the Horn area were spliced into. I will take pictures this evening and send them to you and the guy who PM'd me as well.

Thanks for the inquiry

V/R, Ashley :)

Still available??

Ashley,
Didn't get any pix....Did you sell the harness already?? Please advise via PM, or send pix if you have them.
John A, Turbohh

Hey John, I didn't forget you :):). I just finished taking the pictures, and will be emailing them to you in a couple of minutes. I'm a Software/Hardware Test Engineer for the U.S. Navy, so I periodically work long hours. Sorry for not responding sooner :).

Got the pix and ...

sent you payment. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Thanks Ashley!
John A, Turbohh

Hey John, I received your payment, and I'm packing up your purchase and will be shipping out Promptly. Thanks again, and I will LYK, immediately when I ship it.

V/R, Ashley