87 WE4 dry Idaho car

Bruce Compton

The car has 91k miles. It has always been garaged, never bent and is a dry NO RUST car. The car was repainted in 04 with the original black laquer and looks like new. Some updates are Garette 60 turbo,42# injectors,heated O2 sensor,assista pump,adjustable fuel regulator,3" down pipe w/flow threw cat and dual exhaust and K&N intake. The car is very clean inside and out. The AC blows good but is not cold. That is the only problem I know on the car.
I am asking $12,000 for the car and that is pretty much bottom dollar. For more details on the car phone 208-362-3570 Boise, Idaho (yes I know it`s a long ways from most of you, but the haulers are through here everyday)

Attachments

• DSCF0702.jpg
    DSCF0702.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,091
ttt, Bruce if I didn't have the Limited, which I am trying to sell. I would very, very seriously see what could work out so that I could put a hardtop WE4 in the garage next to my T-top WE4. GLWS

I can`t believe I got them to go. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSCF0747.jpg
    DSCF0747.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,005
  • DSCF0648.jpg
    DSCF0648.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 3,001
  • DSCF0749.jpg
    DSCF0749.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2,999
  • DSCF0647.jpg
    DSCF0647.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 3,001
Bruce,

What type of posi rear-end does the car have since the trunk tag does not show G80(posi rear)?

The only thing I can think is that a previous owner installed a posi. rearend or the code is in a package thing in the codes. I know GM did that. I have only had the car about a year and all indications are that it is a posi. As soon as the snow gets down a little I will get the car out of storeage and put it in the shop and make sure. Not trying to be smart ass as I know most of you out there are much more up on the T cars than I am. Bruce

The only thing I can think is that a previous owner installed a posi. rearend or the code is in a package thing in the codes. I know GM did that. I have only had the car about a year and all indications are that it is a posi. As soon as the snow gets down a little I will get the car out of storeage and put it in the shop and make sure. Not trying to be smart ass as I know most of you out there are much more up on the T cars than I am. Bruce

I never understood why they even offered these cars without the G80... anyways, nice looking car, glws :cool:

OK guys`; It`s about 18 degrees here and I got the car out of the storeage shed and put it in the shop. I let things warm up awhile and took the back cover off the rear end. LO and behold there was a factory clutch type limited slip carrier (G80). Don`t Know why it isn`t on the RPO sticker but there ya go. Happy Thanksgiving to all from Idaho... Bruce:biggrin:

OK guys`; It`s about 18 degrees here and I got the car out of the storeage shed and put it in the shop. I let things warm up awhile and took the back cover off the rear end. LO and behold there was a factory clutch type limited slip carrier (G80). Don`t Know why it isn`t on the RPO sticker but there ya go. Happy Thanksgiving to all from Idaho... Bruce:biggrin:

Common upgrade for members here to buy G80 carriers and put them in the peg leg cars. Good rear end until you have HP numbers that break it..which is pretty high and you can have a lot of fun breaking it!! :)

Good luck with your sale!

Thanks for the boost up skitchens. I am pretty motivated to sell this car so if there is interest with someone out there lets talk. $$$

I now have a new project and need some room. You can see what I am asking for the car so make a reasonable offer and you will have a nice Buick. I don`t want any trades but the WE4 needs to go. Come on someone. PM, Email, Call. Let`s talk...

Pretty sure all we4s had posi rear. I think it was on the trunk sticker but not sure. I will check my rpo sticker next time I go to the garage.

Pretty sure all we4s had posi rear. I think it was on the trunk sticker but not sure. I will check my rpo sticker next time I go to the garage.

I don`t know what to tell you about that. All I do know is that the G80 code is not on the RPO sticker as in the photo above, and the car has the G80 rear end.