87 WE-4, 13k OBO

cheddie

Selling my 87 WE-4 turbo-t. Hate to let it go but feel bad that I dont drive it, and time to clear out the garage. Paint and body super slick, total repaint by local Lexus dealer. Engine built by Faerman Racing Engines in Houston. Tune and mods by Conley's Performance Plus. New headliner, original radio, very clean interior. 92,034 miles

Attachments

• IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 980
  • IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 905
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 846
Very nice car Cheddie....you should bring it to the Leander Car show on Jan. 6th
I will have my TTA there and would be very interested in seeing your car
If you cant make it to the show I would still like to talk to you
I live in Cedar Park

That car show is too cool. I also love tta's. You never see those. Prob won't make it out to the show though. Have a newborn and the wife has me on lock down. Love to have you drive the TA over and just talk cars. I live right by Running Brushy.

I have had my car there a few times. Yes it would be awesome to meet up. Congrats on the new baby and have a great New Year.
Where is Running Brushy
we live on 1431 and Parmer

I am trying to sell my TTA and have always wanted a Turbo T-Type or Grand National

Oh no! I was trying to clear garage space and would hate for us to get together and work out some kind of deal. Just kidding. I am at new hope and lakeline. Would love to get together sometime and bs about cars.

Can I email or text you more pics?
Are you able to post additional pictures that include the engine compartment? The exterior looks fantastic...just wondering if the bay looks just as nice. One pic would suffice, I guess.

I would definItely be open to trades, but I would like something very stock. Something that the wife could have for a toy and must be an auto.