87 Turbo T

jimmy987

I have attached a couple pictures. Something you want to see let me know and I will snap a few more. Prior to my sister buying it in 1990 it was owned by GM engineer. The rims on the car are original to the car, although they are Grand National rims.

Engine is all original. Monster K&N, 3” down pipe, 2.5” duel exhaust fresh rear end with longer wheel studs, front frame braces. I converted to vacuum brakes but have the power master in a box. Interior is from a 2000 Grand Prix. Leather both front and rear. Color of the seats matches the color of the dash. Power seat does not work but I do have the power seat frame to you could modify to fit the car. I have the original front 40/60 split bench but I do not have the rear. AC is not working.

I have the back seat cross braces and new body mount bushing in a box ready for installation. They will go with the car. After market stereo, original goes with the car. I have either a new front or rear bumper (don’t remember which) wrapped in paper in the top of the garage, it also goes with the car.

The color is called Lamborghini Gold. It is almost identical to the original only with a little more flake and some pearl.

Asking $14,500. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_7427.jpg
    IMG_7427.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_7435.jpg
    IMG_7435.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_8238.jpg
    IMG_8238.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_8243.jpg