87 Turbo T, rare FBI car, 65,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONK22311

1987 Turbo T, ex FBI car with B01 code, Grey with Blackout package
VIN 1G4GJ1179HP433165, 65,800 original miles

This car was purchased in 1992 from a government auction in New York City with 63,000 miles on it. I purchased the car in 2004 after it had been sitting in storage and several body shops for 12 years. I had the car stripped, painted reassembled and then sold it to a friend in late 2004. I repurchased the car from him in early 2006 after he lost interest. I am selling the car at this point due to a recent home purchase and lack of storage space at the new home. Below is a list of upgraded and replaced parts on the car. The T Type doc in the pictures shows that the first retail owner of the vehicle was the US Department of Justice. Also on CARFAX the first registered owner in 1992 to be the guy I bought it from in New Jersey with 63,000 miles on it. As per Kirban it is believed that less than 20 of these car were delivered to the federal goverment. The car remains close to stock except for minor upgrades, wheels and spoiler.

I am asking $14,500 OBO, Please feel free to contact me at (215) 651-7087 or cterinoni@verizon.net for further information.

Follow link for pics:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeujoga/ <javascript:OpenWindow('http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeujoga/')>

Exterior-
Stripped and repainted, basecoat clearcoat paint wet sanded and buffed, Grand National spoiler added to decklid, Rechromed rear bumper from Bumper Boyz, New aftermarket front bumper, New impact strips from Kirban, New Windshield, Professionally tinted windows, ARE GNX style16 inch wheels, New Firestone Tires.

Interior-
Alarm with Remote Start, Dual guage pillar pod with Boost and Knock guage, Scanmaster II, New carpet, Seats in excellent condition, New Pioneer radio, New replacement speakers, New dash trim and console trim, New T Type shifter handle

Engine-
Runs Excellent, TE-44 turbo from Limit Engineering, Terry Houston Stainless Steel Downpipe with Hooker Cat back exhaust. New Rear main seal, New Oil pan gasket, New Valve cover gaskets, 160 thermostat, Billet water neck, breather kit, Magnecor Wires, High heat powdercoated up pipe, MAF pipe and turbo shield. Adjustable Fuel pressure regulator and guage, K and N filter, Dual fan conversion,(have stock fan), Transmission was rebuilt with shift kit and billet servos, stock convertor

Brakes and Suspension-
Vacuum brake conversion completed with all new aftermarket parts, New brakes, rotors etc, polyurethane bushings from PST, New tie rods, ball joints, and drag link, Hotchkis rear sway bar, Hotchkis Boxed Upper and Lower contol arms,

law inforcement car

man the FBI agents must of had fun beating the snot out this car hope you fixed every thing. Three cars you should never buy for a every day car is rental car law inforcement car and a taxi :eek:

yurign said:
man the FBI agents must of had fun beating the snot out this car hope you fixed every thing. Three cars you should never buy for a every day car is rental car law inforcement car and a taxi :eek:
If you're not interested in buying his car, maybe you should keep your newbie opinions to yourself.
:mad:
S.

Snorman said:
If you're not interested in buying his car, maybe you should keep your newbie opinions to yourself.
:mad:
S.

True! That car looks F-in NICE! I would love to own a grey T. Love the trunk kit!

Hope someones grabs this thing soon!
-Adam

O yeah this is the car i saw, got mad cause i didnt have that kind of money to be spending and no place to put it anyways. :mad:

Nice ride for sure. Someone buy it so i can stop thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.