87 Turbo T Lmtd

jeromeleti

150K+mi; new paint; original drivetrain w/external bolt ons. Also FS: Fiber glass hood; chrome bumpers; front clip; stock ic/turbo; and gnx parts. Located in the Florida panhandle...too much to list--call 850-621-6750.

DSC_0035-2.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

If u wanna sell ur car list what it has. No one is gonna call you to find out its not what they are looken for. Howbout some interior/engine pics?

Had to take more updated photos...sorry so late for the response!

DSC_0069.jpg

Interior shot

DSC_0070.jpg

Rear seat

DSC_0076.jpg

Milage

DSC_0081.jpg

Rear seat brace kit

DSC_0088.jpg

Pass side airbag

DSC_0104.jpg

3/4 view (pass side)

DSC_0105.jpg

Side shot

DSC_0115.jpg

Driver's side shot

DSC_0132.jpg

Headliner

DSC_0135.jpg

Plumbing

Thank you. I'll keep you in mind! I do have other parts that should go with the package like most of the original parts, like the following: Fiberglass hood, chrome bumpers, front clip/bezels, stock IC/turbo (needs rebuild), new turn signal switch w/cruise, GNX sensor locators w/inner fender cut-out to name a few.

I would like to sell all the parts with the car for 12K obo.

Mid to low 11 sec parts already on the car with 25 MPG. $9,000 OBO, with all the extra parts to go with it!

Sorry, no trades. I'm moving out of the country so the car AND the x-tra part have to go! I'm sad because I've had this car for 11 years and 11 months (January)!

Since I'm moving to Japan REALLY soon, I need to sell this car ASAP, $6,000, or make me an offer we can work with!:)

Time's running out!

Mid to low 11 sec parts already on the car with 25 MPG. $9,000 OBO, with all the extra parts to go with it!

What mid 11 second parts do you have on the car already?

How thick is the paint on the car, looks like its been painted recently...

BW

What mid 11 second parts do you have on the car already?

How thick is the paint on the car, looks like its been painted recently...

BW

- TA49 Precision turbo
- Cotton FMIC
- 3.5" Terry Houston DP w/cut out
- 36# injectors
- Pypes 2.5" exhaust
- Red Armstrong 93 and 108 chip
- Air bag
- Snubber
- Loop

The things I planned on getting were:

- Alky kit
- Larger injectors/chip
- Tune
- Converter
- Drag radials

Since I installed the new exhaust, IC, airbag, snubber, and loop I haven't ran nor tuned the car. Before that, it ran 8.8 sec. @ 82 mph with about a 2.4 sec. 60 ft. in the eighth on street tires and a vacuum brake system (which didn't do so well wile I staged on line...it would creep, so I went back with the original brake system), 16psi and maybe 1psi at launch (sorry brakes couldn't hold!).

There was GN running 8.2 sec with the same mph that night with drag radials and a good brake system. I'm sure my 60 ft would have been better if I had what he had.

Based on the recipe I've got, with propper fuel and test tuning, I should be in the mid 11s.

Yes, I got my car out of the paint booth Aug 08.

Happy New Year!:)