87 Turbo T Limited 62k Miles...RARE

And please, all you ex-CIA, deep investigators need to relax and retire already, my car has not been sold; I just dont want to even sell my car anymore, by everyone's responses I can tell it is a much more desired car than a GN, which was what I was trying to get if I sold the car, and Wells; you'll probably see me around since we're in the same area, you can tell the people on this forum how my LC2 whistles, Thanks to all for your DEEP interest and sarcastic remarks.

And please, all you ex-CIA, deep investigators need to relax and retire already, my car has not been sold\ Total SHOCKER!:rolleyes:

I just dont want to even sell my car anymore\ Thats short for "couldnt get anyone to buy my bullsh-t"

Wells; you'll probably see me around since we're in the same area, you can tell the people on this forum how my LC2 whistles\ Yeah Wells and also peek inside the trunk at the RPO sticker and confirm what we already know, no 43s.:D

Thanks to all for your DEEP interest and sarcastic remarks.\ We all appreciate your bs also. Just think, you could have avoided this and been honest and said car was repainted this color as I am sure some buyers would not have cared or simply supply the sticker with the info to back your claim but that would be to easy.

A great site !!!

Thats what makes this and the other Buick sites so great, the jealously, hate, backstabbing and other malicious feelings that our so called "Buick family members" have towards one another. Someone should write a movie about us, it would be better then "Desperate Housewives". Don't be upset with other peoples remarks, they might be mentally challenged or just assholes........just my 2 cents.....Everyone have a safe and happy new year.........

FWIW & IMHO:
A little bitter here, are we?
I think that all of the buick sites that I know of are a great help for buying & selling, both parts and cars, locating both current & non-current information, getting help when needed & a meeting place for people that have some common interests.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously posted by:
"SBS"
"SBS Thats what makes this and the other Buick sites so great, the jealously, hate, backstabbing and other malicious feelings that our so called "Buick family members" have towards one another. Someone should write a movie about us, it would be better then "Desperate Housewives". Don't be upset with other peoples remarks, they might be mentally challenged or just assholes........just my 2 cents.....Everyone have a safe and happy new year........."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...........................the jealously, hate, backstabbing and other malicious feelings that our so called "Buick family members" have towards one another....................................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as that part of it, I like to look at that portion of it as "Sibling Rivlary". We all have strong desires to have pristine, fast, extraordinary GN/T-Type/Turbo-t/GNX/TA (s), and therefore we all seem to be exceptionally competetive in regards to our toys.
And to a certain extent, I think that we have a tedencency as prospective car buyers to look out for other prospective car buyers, more so than the car sellers. That's just human nature.
Have a belated safe and happy new year yourself, and God bless, too. FWIW, prospective car buyers looking out for other prospective car buyers is no different than you sticking up, or rooting for your home team. Also, posts and threads on this and the other boards just like it, being privately controlled & owned but open for public consumption (use) is open for public opinion. If you post it, people will come and read it, and pass judgement, too, whether it's wanted or not.

I'm in the middle of selling my 1,900 mile GN. I offered the purchaser ANY PHOTO he wished of ANY AREA of the car. I consider myself up front and honest to deal with. I'll take a digital pix of ANYTHING I sell to show I have integrity and am able to PROVE the quality of my product.

FWIW & IMHO:
You are to be commended for your honesty and integrity and I would expect nothing less than that from somebody that really wanted to or expected to sell a car. My only regret is that you are selling an extremely low mileage '87 GN instead of an extremely low mileage '87 Turbo-T solid roof. I have my eye on 2 solid roof , very low mileage Turbo-T's right now, 1 back in Virginia, and 1 up north in Washington state, and neither owner seems to be very user friendly. Really gets discouraging after a while.

I believe that people respond in the way that they are approached, and believe me; any owner that wants to sell their car WILL do anything to sell their car, but prospective buyers that do not act right will kill a seller's motivation. Wells, you know for a fact that the weather has not been very allowing for good interior shots or trunk shots. I apologize to everyone whom I have offended, I know most of you are looking for a car with the best intentions, and them some are just here to weed out and find flaws in something that they can not be truly sure about. I think if you are truly interested in a car; the best thing to do is go look at the car, asking thousands of questions are hard to answer for someone you don't know is truly interested, and then try answering questions and sending pictures to everyone when you have your own things to do; which include work, kids, and spouse. I just think people should be considerate.

Hboost:
I know that most of your problems regarding the pictures have been the weather, and the remarks above regarding non user-friendly sellers did not/and do not apply towards you nor your vehicle. I wish you luck in your sale and I would still like like to come by and look at the car, weather permitting, as I have not totally ruled out your car either.

I usually hear of a product not being user friendly but how is a seller not user friendly? Just curious..........

Refuses a show a pict of the RPO trunk sticker which is in his mind is a "stupid ass" question. It will confirm the factory original color is not light sage metallic as he claims.

Well the weather has been horrible out there. Give him a chance to post some pics of the trunk sticker. It looks like a beautiful car though. It would look nice in my driveway though. Good day to you all,John

Its okay, I hope I did not get anyone to excited; but as I said before, it's not for sale anymore. Thanks to all for your interest, opinions and advice.

Back for sale with more pictures, original color is 8535 Lt. Silver, RPO pictures included! Price Negotiable.

Originally posted by hboost
Back for sale with more pictures, original color is 8535 Lt. Silver, RPO pictures included! Price Negotiable.

Good luck with your sale, your willingness to mislead buyers by passing it off as a RARE color without disclosing a repaint and obvious intentions to cover up that fact don't help your cause.