87 Turbo T Limited 62k Miles...RARE

hboost

Banned
Up for sale is a 1987 Buick Turbo T Limited for sale or Trade, It is a chrome package, chrome mirrors, leather seats w/half console, concert sound, coach lamps, and NO vinyl top, it is a RARE turbo t limited which are rare anyway -1035 made. The CAR has 62k miles, and the only mods are 009s, 3in downpipe from poston, Flowmaster exhaust, 3inches from the turbo to the muffler,
aking $11,000 it is a rare color to, light sage metallic.

It also has a hotwired XP pump in the back and is sitting on 86-87 GN wheels, anything else I forget to mention will soon be posted. THanks

I am located in california, I also forgot to mention that I replaced the stock tape deck, with a stock 02 Cadillac Escalade CD player and 6 CD Changer combo. The cd changer is in the trunk. Did I mention this is a super rare car???

Pics will be available tomorrow, Im putting on some brand new tires today, some Goodyear Eagle GTII's with the raised white letters....

FWIW:
I sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago asking where in Ca you were, as I would like to come and look at the car if it is somewhat local, and I have yet to get a response?

I have just been informed that my car is not equipped with coach lamps, they are called "cornering lamps" RPO T87. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pictures avail. upon request, only exterior for now, all others will be posted soon. Thanks.

Would Like to trade for an 87or86 GN, or a 86 WH1 with the black and grey combo, this car is clean!!! If your tired of having a black stallion and want something extremely rare and different, then this is your car!!!!

How about posting a pict of the factory trunk sticker with the light sage metallic paint code on it. Ive been waiting for it since the ad went up. I, as others have our doubts this car is a factory light sage car.:rolleyes:

How about interior pics? engine pics? trunk pics?
is this column shift? hows the interior?

Why do you guys doubt this is the correct exterior color?

Just curious what the doubts??

thanks

again, as asked before......how about a pic of the RPO sticker in the trunk?

FWIW & IMHO:
Aren't those PRO Code stickers painted over at the factory?

Sold!!!!! All of you who were asking stupid ass questions missed out./hboost

Careful this board is full of "stupid asses" who can spot wannabe/fake cars. Who needs to see a truck RPO sticker anyways, no Buick guy cares what the car is supposed to have for options, trim, vin #, exc. Not to mention the FACTORY COLOR!:rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the person who bought the car who thought he was getting a factory light sage green car. If it is in fact sold:rolleyes: