87 Turbo T for sale

turbowheelies87

87 turbo t this is a T-top car and is in pretty good condition. There is 77k miles on the odo. The air conditioning isnt working right now dont exactly know why but haven't had that much time to look at it. Could use a new paint job also but isnt terrible. The motor and trans run awesome. The trans has been fully rebuilt recently with a 3200 billet stall converter. The motor is stock itself but i have put on a precison te44 turbo,with precison front mount intercooler,65lb injectors,3in atr downpipe with 3in exaust all the way back (no cat), new red armstrong ecm and a K&N filter. The car has run excellent every time i have taken it to the track i have gone 12.60's on 16psi on pump gas and run 11.81 at 112 on 23psi and c16 on m/t street radials. The car has just been a blast and sorry to see it go. I live in Columbia,Maryland so the car can be shipped if you live otherwise and pics can be provided upon request thanks for looking. i can be emailed at njenkins1048@howardcc.edu or you can reach me on my cell phone at 443 538 1112.

turbowheelies87 said:
87 turbo t this is a T-top car and is in pretty good condition. There is 77k miles on the odo. The air conditioning isnt working right now dont exactly know why but haven't had that much time to look at it. Could use a new paint job also but isnt terrible. The motor and trans run awesome. The trans has been fully rebuilt recently with a 3200 billet stall converter. The motor is stock itself but i have put on a precison te44 turbo,with precison front mount intercooler,65lb injectors,3in atr downpipe with 3in exaust all the way back (no cat), new red armstrong ecm and a K&N filter. The car has run excellent every time i have taken it to the track i have gone 12.60's on 16psi on pump gas and run 11.81 at 112 on 23psi and c16 on m/t street radials. The car has just been a blast and sorry to see it go. I live in Columbia,Maryland so the car can be shipped if you live otherwise and pics can be provided upon request thanks for looking. i can be emailed at njenkins1048@howardcc.edu or you can reach me on my cell phone at 443 538 1112.
7,000 obo