87 Turbo T f/s....

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Just when I thought I was ready to build a nice Buick, job schedule changes and puts me in a predicament. Looks like I will be gone from home for an extended period of time and I can't stand the thought of Ol Gray sitting there, under a car cover, going to waste. So, decided to see if I can sell her and move on to something else when I eventually get the time.

1987 Turbo T....172K miles....graphite gray with WO2 blackout trim....gray cloth interior....original GA delivered car, sold at Duke Buick in Augusta, GA in June of 87. I'm the third owner and can trace the history back to the original owner....car has never been out of the GA/FL/AL area. All original paperwork, including bill of sale, window sticker, owner's manuals, maintenance records.....receipts for most all work done to car. Originally was not a G80 posi car, but posi unit was dealer intalled...have receipt. Car is rust free other than a few small (pinhead sized) bubbles on the trunk lid and around the driver's door keylock. Clean CARFAX showing no accidents and trail of ownership. Interior is a little faded and dirty, but considering the age, I've seen a LOT worse. Driver's seat has some small/medium splits in the seat cushion, but the passenger and rear seat are in VGC. Headliner is in good shape as well....no sagging/hanging anywhere.

Mods.......Right now the car is pretty much stock.

Turbonetics Cheetah Stage 3
009/42.5# injs
Walbro 340 w/Casper's hotwire kit
Adj fuel press reg w/rail mount gauge
JC chip
ported elbow
deleted cat
Hooker 2 1/2" catback
LT1 MAF w/Translator
MAF pipe
K&N cone filter
external trans cooler
Scanmaster 2 for tuning
VDO boost gauge
Casper fan switch

Now to the good stuff. Here's a list of parts that come with the car. The parts on this list are BRAND NEW.....never been on the car. It's part of the buildup I was going to do on the car til schedule changed.

GT6152S turbo (4" inlet, 2 1/2" outlet)
Adj H/D wastegate with adaptor bracket
Terry Houston 3" SS downpipe
3 1/2" MAF pipe with adaptors
Motron 60# injectors
B&M HD trans cooler
Pat's 12" 3200 l/u stall
OEM GM headgasket set
ARP head bolts
Cloyes timing chain

I also have a good used PTE FMIC with 3" aluminum pipes to go with the car. I'm also waiting on a set of heads to be finished for it. Factory cast iron heads, but being treated to a good street/strip port job by Coupe Performance in Covington, GA. Scott, who is doing the heads, is pretty well known in the Mustang world. He's done heads for Brad Brand, Tim Matherly, and a few other well known Mustang racers, so the heads will be done right. They already have LT1 springs, good locks/keepers, and 3 angle valve job. So, these heads will be a VERY nice addition to the car.

Issues with the car......

Right now, the only real issue with the car is the climate controls. Mechanically, the car is very sound, even with the higher miles. It doesn't smoke, knock, or act crazy.....I've driven the car from GA to Albany, NY and back again w/o a lick of trouble. If nothing else, Ol Gray is dependable as can be.

Really don't want to sell the car, but looks like I will be gone from home til end of November.....I just can't see letting the car sit for that long when someone could be bringing her back to full glory and enjoying the car. Asking $9,500 with everything.

Pics can be seen here: http://boosted6.com/Evil87GN/

IF interested or have any questions, either PM me or shoot me an email at Slo86GN@yahoo.com

Also forgot to ad that I have a set of Metco billet LCA's with relocation brackets and RJC Power Plate that are part of the new parts stash. If the car doesn't sell, guess I will be "forced" to put it together when I finally get time off from work... :p

Dang the market is flush with Buicks right now, or at least on here. Back TTT.

Been a while, but bringing it back to the top.

Update: THDP, dump, and Power Plate have been installed, plus new rims went on recently....Telstars 15x4 fronts, 15x8 rears. Also bought a new turbo to i/c pipe for the PTE fmic. Now it has pipes for both a stock-style internal w/g or an external.

Dang job is keeping me on the road longer than expected, so won't have time to enjoy/finish the car. Did manage to make a few passes with the ol girl....8.74 @ 84 mph on radials. Conditions were so-so at best that day, so can't complain much, especially after driving her to the track.

Attachments

• Telstars1.JPG
    Telstars1.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Telstars3.JPG
    Telstars3.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 103
Back to the top.........No-one interested in the car :confused: ...Telstars add to much "bling" to the mix? LOL. In case anyone is wondering, stock wheels come with it and are near mint condition....no curbing/marks at all. Can't take much less than what I'm asking, especially since the parts are all new except for the FMIC. Bolt the parts on and get kicked off the track for no roll bar.

Scot,

Sent you what pics I have with me on my laptop. I should be home tomorrow sometime, so I can get the RPO sticker pic then.

Sending it back up.........going to the track tonight, so should be able to improve on the times.....supposed to be in the 40's tonight. :biggrin: If there's no deal going by Monday, probably just keep her and finish the upgrades.

Nahhh, not really. Decided to go ahead with some more serious upgrades....heads are being finished, new 212/212 cam, lifters, convertor, etc. Once all that is done, the FM and GT turbo are going on. Nobody wanted to step up and buy the package, so decided it was time to put it all togther. Thanks for the interest though..... :biggrin: